1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 25, 2009 9:52 AM by Günter Schenk

2 questions

derrida
      Hi

will there be a cs4 version for the tool box?

another issue which is critical to me to consider it: is it support other languages? like Hebrew? someone told me that he made an insertion form and it insert Hebrew as all sorts of signs.

best regards
        • 1. Re: 2 questions
          Günter Schenk Level 4
          Hi Ron,

-----
          will there be a cs4 version for the tool box?
          -----

a new Dreamweaver CS4 compatible ADDT version has been released some days ago.

If you have already a previous ADDT version installed, you can download an update from here: http://www.adobe.com/support/dreamweaver/addt/downloads_updaters.html

If you´re new to ADDT and don´t have any previous version installed, the trial version has assumingly been updated to be CS4 compatible as well.

------
          another issue which is critical to me to consider it: is it support other languages? like Hebrew? someone told me that he made an insertion form and it insert Hebrew as all sorts of signs
          ------

This issue might rather be related to having chosen a wrong page encoding option and/or a wrong Collation for the database table column which stores the submitted values. Neither Dreamweaver´s own server behaviours nor ADDT will change the entered chars when storing the form values.

Cheers,
          Günter Schenk
          Adobe Community Expert, Dreamweaver