3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 20, 2007 11:54 AM by Günter Schenk

BMP File Upload - Fix?

Hi all

Way back when Razvan created a fix for me in the (then) Kollection KT_Image.class.php which solved the image upload and resize issue for .bmp files.

I just updated one site to ADDT and of course the file upload now is busted.

To cut a long story short - has anyone got around uploading .bmp files with the image upload functions?

I am using GD.

Owen
        • 1. Re: BMP File Upload - Fix?
          Günter Schenk Level 4
          Hi Owen,

do you possibly have an old version of that "fixed" file lying around -- maybe in an older Pre-ADDT site ?

Cheers,
          Günter Schenk
          Adobe Community Expert, Dreamweaver
          • 2. Re: BMP File Upload - Fix?
            Level 1
            Dammit no - i deleted the includes folders locally and remotely like an idiot!

It was something to do with a case 6: in a switch on line 1779 (or it may have been line 179)

I've tried that but i still get the error:

Image upload error. Error resizing image: Error converting image (image resize). The file "/var/www/vhosts/slauctions.co.uk/httpdocs/auctionpics/tap_10015.jpg" is invalid. (IMG_RESIZE)
            • 3. Re: BMP File Upload - Fix?
              Günter Schenk Level 4
              well, then I fear I can´t help, because I don´t have that file as well, and the original file comes with sooo many "case whatever_number" instances it makes you blind :-)

Too bad that such fixes have never been published in the Interakt forums

Cheers,
              Günter Schenk
              Adobe Community Expert, Dreamweaver