2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 10, 2007 2:26 AM by (Jonas_JN_Nilsson)

MX Widgets vs DDT

I am learning PHP and use an tutorial from Interakt. MX Widgets is the name who now is a part of Adobe. This widget is now a part of DDT. My question is why I cant find who to make the Dependent Field it says in the tutorial. I cant find this function in DDT. Please help someone, and I want to know an easy way becouse it was it in the tutorial.
        • 1. Re: MX Widgets vs DDT
          Günter Schenk Level 4
          Hi Jonas,

------
          My question is why I cant find who to make the Dependent Field it says in the tutorial
          ------

I guess you mean the "Dependent Drop-down Wizard" ? This one is available in two places:

1) in the "Developer Toolbox" panel :: the fourth icon from the right

2) in the "Server Behaviours" tab :: Developer Toolbox -- Form Controls -- Dependent Drop-down Wizard

When launching this wizard, you´ll see a HELP button which opens the respective topic in ADDT´s help

Cheers,
          Günter Schenk
          Adobe Community Expert, Dreamweaver
          • 2. Re: MX Widgets vs DDT
            Level 1
            No! In the tutorial from InterAkt they refer to the "n..1 dependent field". The strange thing is it says nothing about it in the "Adobe Dreamweaver Developer Toolbox Help.pdf"-file. And there is now way to acess it in dreamweaver. But then I look in the Include-folder on my site, there is a file called "N1DependentField.js". How can I do this tutorial if its not acessible?