2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 3, 2007 3:08 PM by (louis_harris)

Restrict Access and Multiple Upload with Insert

I continue to have problems with using Restrict Access to Folder with Multiple Upload with Insert. When the restrict access is enabled the uploader does not work, when it's removed it works. Any ideas?
        • 1. Re: Restrict Access and Multiple Upload with Insert
          Level 1
          I've found that if I have a page that displays the kt_login_id, login and then go to that page it doesn't display the login ID. Then if I add the multiple image uploader w/ DB insert and reload the page the login ID is displayed and the uploader works, however, if I set an uploader field to the login ID it inserts and uploads everything but the login id. I thought this might have to do with the fact the the 'Restrict Access to Page' is not on the page yet. When I add it the uploader and insert stops working. I've placed the 'Restrict Access to Page' code in every possible place in the code (above the head) and the only place where the uploader/insert works is when the resrtict code is after the uploader code. But then again the login id does not get inserted. Please someone help.
          • 2. Re: Restrict Access and Multiple Upload with Insert
            Level 1
            Does anybody have an idea about this? I've built test pages where I restrict access to the page then add the multiple image uploader and it doesn't work. Take away the restrict access and it works.