1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 17, 2007 6:20 AM by (Adam_S_Bell)

Date not making it to MySQL DB

Level 1
      I just added the Date Picker to my Insert and Update forms and they show up on pages like this: <br /> <br />http://209.62.4.98/~parishpr/admin/insert.php <br /> <br />And the date picker looks pretty good but it never makes it to the database and I get 0000-00-00 instead. My table row 'dateAvailable' is set as a DATE type. Which is correct, I would think. So are there any extra steps to get the date to make it from the picker to the DB? <br /> <br />Here's the code ADDT spews: <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <table> <tr> <td class="KT_th"> <label for="dateAvailable">Date Available:</label> </td> <td> <input name="dateAvailable" id="dateAvailable" value="<?php echo KT_escapeAttribute($row_rsproperties['dateAvailable']); ?>" size="32" wdg:mondayfirst="false" wdg:subtype="Calendar" wdg:mask="<?php echo $KT_screen_date_format; ?>" wdg:type="widget" wdg:singleclick="false" wdg:restricttomask="no" wdg:readonly="true" /> <br /> <?php echo $tNGs->displayFieldHint("dateAvailable");?> <?php echo $tNGs->displayFieldError("properties", "dateAvailable"); ?></td> </tr> </table>