4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 9, 2010 12:43 AM by slog70

Dreamweaver Toolbox & TinyMCE

Is it possible to use TinyMCE with the Dreamweaver tool box? I am specifically looking to how I would use the advance TinyMCE so as to support Image upload & media upload however I am not sure how to link the image upload or file upload with the TinyMCE.
        • 1. Re: Dreamweaver Toolbox & TinyMCE
          Günter Schenk Level 4
          Hi Adam,

-----
          Is it possible to use TinyMCE with the Dreamweaver tool box?
          -----

As such it´s basically quite easy to integrate, please read my "Dynamic Forms: Integrating TinyMCE" tutorial here: http://www.guenter-schenk.com/tutorials/tutorial.php?id=4

-----
          however I am not sure how to link the image upload or file upload with the TinyMCE
          -----

if you intend to link ADDT´s image or file upload features to TinyMCE, I fear this is impossible, because ADDT isn´t linked to *any* 3rd party component. In fact you´d have to use TinyMCE native image/file management capabilities, but I personally dunno how, and this is one wicked question, lol :-)

Cheers,
          Günter Schenk
          Adobe Community Expert, Dreamweaver
          • 2. Re: Dreamweaver Toolbox & TinyMCE
            slog70 Level 1

Hi Gunter,

I need badly to integrate TinyMCE on ADDT.

Do you know if there is a way to integrate TinyMCE at extension level?

Or you have to integrate it only after creating the ADDT form?

Can I ask you the PDF with tutorial for integrating this editor in ADDT? I would thank you very much (antonio AT slogan . it) .

ciao

tony

• 3. Re: Dreamweaver Toolbox & TinyMCE
              Günter Schenk Level 4

Ciao Tony,

sorry, no PDF file available any longer, it´s been replaced with my online tutorial "Dynamic Forms: Integrating TinyMCE" a long time ago.

Do you know if there is a way to integrate TinyMCE at extension level?

I´m not aware of any such extension -- however I really don´t think you´d need one anyway, as integrating TinyMCE and defining the desired configuration manually is in fact a pretty easy task.

Or you have to integrate it only after creating the ADDT form?

That´s correct, because you can´t integrate TinyMCE into any form which doesn´t yet exist ;-)

Cheers,

Günter

• 4. Re: Dreamweaver Toolbox & TinyMCE
                slog70 Level 1

sorry, no PDF file available any longer, it´s been replaced with my online tutorial "Dynamic Forms: Integrating TinyMCE" a long time ago.

Wow! perfect! thanks for this link.

ciao .

tony