3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 18, 2008 9:46 PM by (Brendan_Rehman)

Login Issues

I dont get it... seriously! I've used the Interakt Toolkit often enough to know how simple it is add a login form. I bought and installed the ADDT updated all the includes and now login just won't work. I even re-created the page from scratch for logins, turned off encryption, changed the table names, downgraded php to 4.3 and still nothing works.

I'm starting to think its a bug in the login transactions for ADDT. Can you guys at Adobe/Interakt please take a look at this issue.

Quick outline of my environment:

1. Windows 2003 Server
      2. PHP 5.1
      3. Mysql 5
      4. DWCS3/ADDT 1.0

PS

I had to go back to Interakt and remove ADDT to get my stuff working again.
        • 1. Re: Login Issues
          Waleed Barakat Level 1
          hello
          thanks for your post put you just give us all but the error message that facing you... you just said "still nothing working" what "nothing" means in php and Addt

thanks
          • 2. Re: Login Issues
            glensbo Level 1
            Did you configure the control panel?

I had some problems till I discovered that I could only have ONE table for login. Previously (I think) I made logins from different tables with no problems (apart from security?)

Regards
            • 3. Re: Login Issues
              Level 1
              I have one table set for the logins. I get that I need to have the proper credentials to login and thats all (no other error message appears).

It just keeps sending me back to the login page. I dont have encryption turned on for logins its a simple login table UID/PWD -UserID as the primary key. Thats it.

Sessions seem to be working on the server and when I write session code by hand in php it works just fine.