This content has been marked as final. Show 6 replies
Hi, I selected other site application, when I open and try to save any "Dynamic List" server behavior, I'm getting this error:
So, I can't modified any "Dynamic List" server behavior. Any Idea?
Thanks for your help.
Please follow these exact steps:
- go to this location on your disk (enable view of hidden files):
- "c:\Documents and Settings\XP_user\Application Data\Adobe\Dreamweaver 9\Configuration"
( if you are on Windows OS)
- "Macintosh HD:Users:MAC_User:Library:Application Support:Adobe:Dreamweaver 9:Configuration"
( if you are on MAC OSX)
- rename the "Configuration" folder to "Configuration_old"
- open Extension Manager and remove all extensions
- install Developer Toolbox extension
- start DW and check if the problem still occurs
Ionut, thanks for your suggestion, right now my application it's working fine!!
Thanks a lot!!!
Even I am facing the exact same problem.. one issue i see here that could have potentially triggered the problem is that.
In my case I am using ASP/MySQL/
I have the same problem than Ernesto but the Ionut solution doesn't fix it. Has anyone an idea ?
ive had that "loop" error a lot. seems whenever i modify the kt_col_sorter div lengths, it shows up, along with the red exclamation point.
it has never actually caused me any issues. i just ignore it and nothing has ever been affected by it.