• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

recording menu disappers

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2006 Oct 28, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I have saved a project and when I push the "record" button to record additional slides the record window disappears and I can't stop recording because the recording window isn't available to stop recording and i have to close the application on the start menu and my work goes away because it isn't saved. a strange bug. I reinstalled your software but tht didn't make any difference. Could you please help.
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 28, 2006 Oct 28, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
HI Swede1000 and welcome to our community

I'm more than a bit confused by your post. You are saying you have already recorded and saved a project? So you later open it up to add to it but have issues with the "record window".

So how did you stop the recording when you did it the first time, before you saved it? There is no dialog that remains on screen during the process of recording, where you click a button to stop it. Normally you simply press the End key to signal to Captivate you are finished recording. Another way is to simply click the Captivate icon in your Windows System tray. (Provided you haven't told Captivate to remove the icon from this area - You do this via Options > Recording Options... > Hide Adobe Captivate system tray icon.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources