0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 25, 2008 9:10 AM by mrcharis2003@yahoo.c

adding a frame/border around a thumb using looper

mrcharis2003@yahoo.c Level 1
      Hi there everybody

I am trying to make a site with a pages that display thumbs of products with borders or 'picture frames' around the thumbs

I already have most of the things I need working fine.....

I have a form which can upload photos and info and I can already display those pics and info on a product list page using the show thumb behavior and the horizontal looper

( I am actually using the tom muck horizontal looper as I can't figure out how to remove the table borders from around the addt looper cells , but I think the process is the same )

So...... I am wondering how I can place an image of a picture frame ( basically just a square ) behind the thumb , and center the thumb so that it looks like a border and be able to apply the horizontal looper behavior to the thumb and the image so that when I upload a new pic onto my product page it automatically has a frame/ border around it

I am having some trouble trying to figure this out

I can put an image behind the thumb by inserting a picture as the background of the cell the thumb is in ....... but it is not centered and I cannot apply the looper behavior to the background of the cell

I can insert the image I want to use into the cell but I cannot put the thumb over the image

Is there anyway I can get this to work ?

Any help would be great
      Have a nice day