0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 8, 2008 10:39 PM by (geoffkelly)

Upload and Resize Image not inserting filename in database

I have a form that I created using the insert record form wizard. One of the fields is a file field and my form enctype is set to multipart/form-data. I then used the upload and resize image behavior and set the parameters. When testing the form the file uploads to the correct directory but no entry is made into the database for that particular field. The other fields are entered into the database just fine. If it helps, here is the code generated before the  tag: <br /> <br /><?php require_once('../../Connections/test.php'); ?> <br /><?php<br />// Load the common classes<br />require_once('../../includes/common/KT_common.php');<br /><br />// Load the tNG classes<br />require_once('../../includes/tng/tNG.inc.php');<br /><br />// Make a transaction dispatcher instance<br />$tNGs = new tNG_dispatcher("../../");<br /><br />// Make unified connection variable<br />$conn_test = new KT_connection($test, $database_test);<br /><br />// Start trigger<br />$formValidation = new tNG_FormValidation();<br />$tNGs->prepareValidation($formValidation);<br />// End trigger<br /><br />//start Trigger_ImageUpload trigger<br />//remove this line if you want to edit the code by hand <br />function Trigger_ImageUpload(&$tNG) {<br />  $uploadObj = new tNG_ImageUpload($tNG);<br />  $uploadObj->setFormFieldName("picture");<br />  $uploadObj->setDbFieldName("picture");<br />  $uploadObj->setFolder("../images/");<br />  $uploadObj->setResize("true", 120, 0);<br />  $uploadObj->setMaxSize(1500);<br />  $uploadObj->setAllowedExtensions("gif, jpg, jpe, jpeg, png, bmp");<br />  $uploadObj->setRename("auto");<br />  return $uploadObj->Execute();<br />}<br />//end Trigger_ImageUpload trigger<br /><br />// Make an insert transaction instance<br />$ins_team = new tNG_insert($conn_test);<br />$tNGs->addTransaction($ins_team);<br />// Register triggers<br />$ins_team->registerTrigger("STARTER", "Trigger_Default_Starter", 1, "POST", "KT_Insert1");<br />$ins_team->registerTrigger("BEFORE", "Trigger_Default_FormValidation", 10, $formValidation);<br />$ins_team->registerTrigger("END", "Trigger_Default_Redirect", 99, "../team.php");<br />$ins_team->registerTrigger("AFTER", "Trigger_ImageUpload", 97);<br />// Add columns<br />$ins_team->setTable("team");<br />$ins_team->addColumn("id", "NUMERIC_TYPE", "POST", "id");<br />$ins_team->addColumn("sort", "NUMERIC_TYPE", "POST", "sort");<br />$ins_team->addColumn("name", "STRING_TYPE", "POST", "name");<br />$ins_team->addColumn("title", "STRING_TYPE", "POST", "title");<br />$ins_team->addColumn("description", "STRING_TYPE", "POST", "description");<br />$ins_team->addColumn("picture", "FILE_TYPE", "FILES", "picture");<br />$ins_team->setPrimaryKey("id", "NUMERIC_TYPE");<br /><br />// Execute all the registered transactions<br />$tNGs->executeTransactions();<br /><br />// Get the transaction recordset<br />$rsteam = $tNGs->getRecordset("team");<br />$row_rsteam = mysql_fetch_assoc($rsteam);<br />$totalRows_rsteam = mysql_num_rows($rsteam);<br />?>