2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 17, 2007 3:01 AM by oicram

FILE UPLOAD ERROR - HELP PLEASE

oicram Level 1
      Multiple Image Upload SB

I'm getting this error when I try to insert a record with uploaded images.

"Error renaming folder. Destination folder already exists."

If you need some more details to help me, I will provide them, but since I have no Idea about this issue, I've reserved myself to unecessary details.

Thanks
        • 1. Re: FILE UPLOAD ERROR - HELP PLEASE
          Level 1
          I don't know a lot about this, but I know that file uploads can be tricky because of how permissions are set. You might try searching the InterAKT file management forums for "permissions."

You may also try FTP client software (Fetch, Captain FTP, Transmit, etc.) to view the directory into which you're trying to upload. An FTP client will show you hidden folders that DreamWeaver doesn't. Some FTP software also allows you to change file permissions.
          • 2. Re: FILE UPLOAD ERROR - HELP PLEASE
            oicram Level 1
            Thanks for your help. The problem was tricky in fact, but is solved.
            My permissions were set to 750 (not 777) but its ok.

The "insert server behavior" attach to the "upload multiple image" have the ID field to be inserted, and I have to remove that ID field from the insert server behavior, and this way, this error was desapear.

If someonelse have this problem, and can't understand my solution, please reply here, I will try better.

Thanks Paul, once again. :)