0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 3, 2008 2:53 PM by Waleed Barakat

Tutorial Announcement .:: Building Online Notepad ::.

Waleed Barakat Level 1
      Hello everyone...
      today i just created my new tutorial :: Building Online Notepad application ::.

Notepad application allows you to store your events, important notes, secrets, information, and you can view this notes anytime anywhere, just you have to go online.

database structure for this application contains 2 tables, one for storing folders names, the other to store notes.

- Copy and Paste this code to your MySQL manager to create the database fast:
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
      CREATE TABLE `folder_fd` (
      `id_fd` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
      `idmem_fd` int(11) NOT NULL,
      `name_fd` varchar(20) NOT NULL,
      PRIMARY KEY (`id_fd`)
      );
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------
      CREATE TABLE `note_nt` (
      `id_nt` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
      `idfd_nt` int(11) NOT NULL,
      `idmem_nt` int(11) NOT NULL,
      `title_nt` varchar(100) NOT NULL,
      `content_nt` text NOT NULL,
      `postedon_nt` datetime NOT NULL,
      PRIMARY KEY (`id_nt`)
      );
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Explanation:
      ------------------
      as you can see above the filed "idmem_nt" and "idmem_fd", repeated in the 2 selected tables, and they should have the same default value "{$_SESSION_kt_login_id}", why this? because i want to know which folders belongs to whom logged in user, and which notes are belong to whom logged in user.

:: Go To Online Tutorials ::

:: Online Demo ::

Best Regards
      Waleed Barakat
      Developer-Online Creator and programmer
      http://www.developer-online.com