3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 23, 2007 8:05 AM by (David_Faulhaber)

login wizard log-jam :)

Just tried creating a simple login page using the login wizard but I come up with the following error message when trying to preview the page:

File not found:
      KT_functions.inc.php
      Please upload the includes/ folder to the testing server.

The file 'KT_functions.inc.php' is in the 'common' folder inside the 'includes' folder, so I'm scratching my head. This must be something simple, right? My head must be cloudy from working so long trying to put this together :)

David
        • 1. Re: login wizard log-jam :)
          Nancy Gill Level 1
          Did it upload?   Usually, when you include dependent files, not all the <br />includes FTP to the server.<br /><br /><br />-- <br />Nancy Gill<br />Adobe Community Expert<br />Author:  Dreamweaver 8 e-book for the DMX Zone<br />Co-Author:  Dreamweaver MX: Instant Troubleshooter (August, 2003)<br />Technical Editor:  Dreamweaver CS3: The Missing Manual,<br /> DMX 2004: The Complete Reference,  DMX 2004: A Beginner's Guide<br /> Mastering Macromedia Contribute<br />Technical Reviewer: Dynamic Dreamweaver MX/DMX: Advanced PHP Web Development<br /><br /><David_Faulhaber@adobeforums.com> wrote in message <br />news:3bc486e7.-1@webcrossing.la2eafNXanI...<br />> Just tried creating a simple login page using the login wizard but I come <br />> up with the following error message when trying to preview the page:<br />><br />> File not found:<br />> KT_functions.inc.php<br />> Please upload the includes/ folder to the testing server.<br />><br />> The file 'KT_functions.inc.php' is in the 'common' folder inside the <br />> 'includes' folder, so I'm scratching my head. This must be something <br />> simple, right? My head must be cloudy from working so long trying to put <br />> this together :)<br />><br />> David
          • 2. Re: login wizard log-jam :)
            Level 1
            Bingo! Yesterday I re-uploaded the file in question, but apparently I needed to re-upload the entire folder. Must have been some other associated "stuff" that was missing, as well. Thanks!

That's interesting about not all includes being FTP'd when including dependent files. Should I then NOT upload dependent files?
            • 3. Re: login wizard log-jam :)
              Level 1
              Well, the login page is working now, but I can't log in... I'm getting an invalid password error for an account I created yesterday, even though I'm using the correct password. The indicated point of failure is 'AFTER.Trigger_Login_CheckLogin*' Argh!!!

Has anyone had this problem or know what might be causing it?