1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 27, 2008 10:05 PM by mrcharis2003@yahoo.c

SImple... REALLY simple shopping cart.... order form with out payment gateway.... home delivery only

mrcharis2003@yahoo.c Level 1
      Hi there me again......

Yet another really interesting post.......

I know that everyone is always asking for a shopping cart sollution for their web sites.... and I have looked into a few myself.... So then I discovered oscommerce WOW what an amazing thing all my problems answered....... well...... I wish is a great opensource shopping cart program.... really great but still cant fine tune it to how I want..... namely because I cannot edit it easily .... I have to get into the php code and change stuff...... CSS as well...... TOOOO much for me to take in.... I still struggling with DW and ADDT...... So.....

In the end I still want to use DW to create my site and ADDT to control it......

I decided that I wanted people who are looking at my site to be able to contact me directly ... on yahoo messenger and order whatever they liked..... not very professional I know but is a start..... but I stil want to have a functioning cart.... just an easy cart.....

I could go the other way and just use an existing oscommerce template with the whole shopping cart and payment gateways set up..... but that's defies the point of learning how to do things myself..... and getting there is half the fun so...... I want to design my own sites with my own feel....

So..... I found a site that has a simple shopping cart that works the same as all the other carts but has no paymant gateway..... only the products that you have added to your cart and a total at the bottom and a space to enter your address and phone number etc..

So does anyone know how I can go about making such a simple cart....

Or is there a program that can do it ..... or a DW extention......?

Anyway any help or ideas would be great

Have a nice day