1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 7, 2009 1:32 PM by (Steve_Guluk)

tNG_update.getLocalRecordset: ERROR

Hi there,

could anybody explain the following. I'm trying to set up an UPDATE transaction and I keep getting the following error:

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied resource is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\newsletter\includes\common\lib\db\KT_Connection.class.php on line 92

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied resource is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\newsletter\includes\common\lib\db\KT_Connection.class.php on line 105
      Error:
      Internal error.
      Developer Details:
      tNG_update.getLocalRecordset:
      Error message:

SQL statement:
      SELECT edition,welcome,art1_title,art1_txt,art1_img,art1_img_alt,art1_more_txt,art1_more_url,art 2_title,art2_txt,art2_more_txt,art2_more_url,art3_title,art3_txt,art3_more_txt,art3_more_u rl,art4_title,art4_txt,art4_more_txt,art4_more_url,art5_title,art5_txt,art5_more_txt,art5_ more_url,art6_title,art6_txt,art6_more_txt,art6_more_url,art7_title,art7_txt,art7_more_txt ,art7_more_url,qandaq,qandaa,qanda_more_txt,qanda_more_url,newcentres_txt,whatelse_txt,, as kt_pk_newsletter FROM newsletter WHERE = (UPD_RS)
      tNG Execution Trace - VIEW

* tNG_update.executeTransaction
      o STARTER.Trigger_Default_Starter
      * tNG_update.getRecordset
      * tNG_update.getLocalRecordset*
        • 1. Re: tNG_update.getLocalRecordset: ERROR
          Level 1
          I get the same error. I've moved to specifying the port in my connection string and since then I get the error.

$hostname_Something = "localhost:3308";

I also tried:

$hostname_Something = "127.0.0.1:3308";

Same result. 3308 is the correct port and the bindings panel shows all the tables etc. Not sure why ADDT would not be able to handle this as it is per PHP manual: