3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 12, 2008 1:41 PM by Günter Schenk

Lost my  mxKollection3.css file

Don't ask me how; I've no idea, but my mxKollection3.css file was over-written. It now contains some lonely little apDiv tags of my own creation. I have un-installed the extension and re-installed it but that didn't recreate the original file as I had hoped it might. Can someone please tell me how to get this file back?

Thank you.
        • 1. Re: Lost my  mxKollection3.css file
          Günter Schenk Level 4
          Hi Brian,

--------
          I have un-installed the extension and re-installed it but that didn't recreate the original file as I had hoped it might
          --------

no, because uninstalling the extension will not delete the includes folder from your site root. Please try renaming this folder to e.g. "includes_bak" in order to have the ADDT installer create the "includes" folder from scratch.

Cheers,
          Günter Schenk
          Adobe Community Expert, Dreamweaver
          • 2. Re: Lost my  mxKollection3.css file
            Level 1
            Hi Günter,

...and thanks. You know how sometimes, 14 hours daily and months and months of work you can't really even remember your name let alone simple stuff? When I read your response I thought 'duh'... and of course it worked just fine. I did have to think my way past wondering to where it had installed itself, but I did that and ran an update and the whole thing works.

Thanks for the quick response.

(P.S. can you remind me of my name? :-)
            • 3. Re: Lost my  mxKollection3.css file
              Günter Schenk Level 4
              Hi Brian

--------
              P.S. can you remind me of my name?
              --------

heck no, I can´t even recall my own name at times ! As I´m not completely sure about your name either, please select one of the following options:

a) Brian Carbone
              b) Brian Barbone (the "lunga barba" version)
              c) Brian Nardone

however, in case of doubt better ask your mom, she should know who you really are :-)

-------
              14 hours daily and months and months of work
              -------

really that much, and using ADDT ? Always thought it would help you get things done *fast* ;-)

Cheers,
              Günter Schenk
              Adobe Community Expert, Dreamweaver