0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 8, 2008 1:09 PM by Waleed Barakat

Tutorial Announcement :: How To Restrict Comments Per Product ::

Waleed Barakat Level 1
      Hi Friends,
      I am sorry for taking too long being away of the forums, but i have some little problems with my Hosting... any way soon everything will be fine.

Now... i just finished my new tutorial that inspired by one of my best friends Mr.Tosin,

actually he give me the login of the application and i found it deserve to made as a tutorial.

now i`ll leave you with the introduction, if you like it click the links below for the full tutorial:
      ----------------------------
      In this tutorial i`ll show you how to prevent a member from posting multible comments for each product in your database.

Application Logic:
      ------------------
      Say you have a list of products in your website, many items you are selling, and you want to gather a product customer enhancements and reviews for each unique product, the best way is to first restrict posting comments for only registered members, and the second way is to restrict members from posting more than one comment for each product.

My duty today in this tutorial is to show you how to do that using ADDT "Adobe Developer Toolbox" and Dreamweaver Cs3 or Cs4 if available with "ADDT"...

:: Go To The Tutorial ::

:: Go To Online Demo ::

__
      Best Regards
      Waleed Barakat
      Developer-Online Creator and programmer
      http://www.developer-online.com