I heard that there is a lot what can be done with a PDF via scripting (restrictions in the PDF itself, not an extra viewer application) .
What we should like to do in the PDF itself:
- Use Local Fonts (disabled and not possible to enable)
- Formfields allowed
- Digital signatures allowed
- Only the following commenting tools allowed
- Rectangle Tool
- Line Tool
- Overprint option (enabled and not possible to disable)
- Print menu Advanced
- Enable "Simulate overprinting" and not possible to disable
- Printer profile "Same as source (no color management)" and not possible to disable.
- PDF should be compatible with Acrobat 5, 6, 7 and 8 (also for Acrobat Reader)
If this all is possible how can we add the script in the PDF ?