2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 15, 2006 10:18 AM by Newsgroup_User

Display bug???

ekokurtz
      Has anyone had trouble with the focus (display, not cursor) of the flex builder coding window moving to the front of the line that the cursor is currently in? It's kind of a pain -happens when the line you are typing on moves out of view on the right side, and it becomes impossible to see where you are typing without sliding the scroll bar back over in that direction. This happens to me whenever I stop typing in a section beyond the right edge of the window.

Anyone else have this problem, or is it some sort of preference setting that can be turned off?

• 1. Re: Display bug???
          inlineblue Level 1
          I believe this has been a bug since Beta 1. They keep saying they're gonna fix it, but I guess it's a tougher bug than they first thought...
          • 2. Re: Display bug???
            Level 7
            ekokurtz wrote:
            > Has anyone had trouble with the focus (display, not cursor) of the flex builder
            > coding window moving to the front of the line that the cursor is currently in?
            > It's kind of a pain -happens when the line you are typing on moves out of view
            > on the right side, and it becomes impossible to see where you are typing
            > without sliding the scroll bar back over in that direction. This happens to me
            > whenever I stop typing in a section beyond the right edge of the window.
            >
            > Anyone else have this problem, or is it some sort of preference setting that
            > can be turned off?

It looks like we fixed this after beta 3--I can't reproduce it in our
            current build.

--
            nj
            Flex Builder team