4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 24, 2009 10:58 AM by bregent

Navbar disappear

Msben
      Could someone please tell me how I can make the navbars visible? I have crated a Navbar for my website and after I link each one to its page, it doesn't show anymore in its main place.
      Thanks.
        • 1. Re: Navbar disappear
          OzMedia Level 1
          Does it show up but in an odd position? Do you use css?

Make sure that your widths don't overlap by even 1 pixel, it will throw placement way off.

if it doesn't show up at all, and is part of a template, make sure you have the template applied to each page, or that corresponding css page is attached (if a CSS navbar).
          • 2. Re: Navbar disappear
            Level 7
            In other words, we have no idea what you might have done wrong until you
            show us the page and its underlying code. Without doing that you will only
            get guesses that could be miles away from the truth. Please post a link to
            the page so we can see it.

--
            Murray --- ICQ 71997575
            Adobe Community Expert
            (If you *MUST* email me, don't LAUGH when you do so!)
            ==================
            http://www.projectseven.com/go - DW FAQs, Tutorials & Resources
            http://www.dwfaq.com - DW FAQs, Tutorials & Resources
            ==================

"OzMedia" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
            news:gldahl$9kv$1@forums.macromedia.com...
            > Does it show up but in an odd position? Do you use css?
            >
            > Make sure that your widths don't overlap by even 1 pixel, it will throw
            > placement way off.
            >
            > if it doesn't show up at all, and is part of a template, make sure you
            > have
            > the template applied to each page, or that corresponding css page is
            > attached
            > (if a CSS navbar).
            >

• 3. Re: Navbar disappear
              Msben Level 1
              How can I show you the page? I am working on dram weaver and I don't have a hosting yet.
              • 4. Re: Navbar disappear
                bregent Most Valuable Participant
                >How can I show you the page? I am working on dram weaver and I don't have a hosting yet.

Tip: Get a hosting package. You are going to need one at some point and it only takes a few minutes to set up.
                You can post the code to this forum/newsgroup, but it's always much better to give us a url to a testing site so we can see the page in the context you are seeing it in.