2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 9, 2006 6:42 PM by skipjj

Problems with getting site running

bearbug2003
      Hi all

Have developed a site that runs fine under XP with Apache using DW/php and mysql.

I have uploaded the site and seem to be running into all sorts of problems.

If I use the test option under testing and remote setup in the site definition section , it says the test is successful,
      however if I then try and establish a database connection - it comes up with the http 404 not found and says that I should check the URL of the testing server.

My testing server setup is

Server Model HP/mysql
      Access : FTP
      FTP Host : ftp.intranet.org.au
      URL Prefix : http://www.intranet.org.au

My database connection is

Name :xyzconn
      Mysqlserver:mysql.web.com.au

It comes back with "An unidentified error has occured"

If I then attempt to login to the uploaded website , which runs perfectly under XP and Apache, I get the following errors

Warning: session_start(): open(/home/sessions//sess_d0dd11453632d4a2d2f67ded4cd98d5e, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/www/php/pass-db.php on line 6

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/php/pass-db.php:2) in /home/www/php/pass-db.php on line 6

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/www/php/pass-db.php:2) in /home/kamscintranet/www/php/pass-db.php on line 6

Warning: main(.\setup.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/intranet/www/php/pass-db.php on line 9

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '.\setup.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/intranet/www/php/pass-db.php on line 9

Warning: Unknown(): open(/home/intranet/sessions//sess_d0dd11453632d4a2d2f67ded4cd98d5e, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/home/intranet/sessions/) in Unknown on

At a bit of a loss, any help much appreciated

Thanks in advance