8 Replies Latest reply on Jun 7, 2006 11:10 AM by Newsgroup_User

    what do you call it when there is a scroll bar in the middle of your page?

    kapowd Level 1
      I have a few pages that have four paragrapghs of text. I don't want the over all dimensions of my page to change so I want to have a window within my page that will have a scroll bar allowing the visitor to scroll throught the text without having to scroll down the whole page.
      Can I do this through css?
      Know what I mean?