Fixing advanced CSS descendant selectors for the alpha release.
- We now check descendant types against any superclass.
- Removed StyleProtoChain.getClassStyleDeclarations()'s recursive "Class" lookup for each superclass of an IStyleClient during the search for type selectors in the hierarchy. This was replaced with a simple describeType-based description (called once per type).
- Added a method to report whether any advanced styles had been registered with the StyleManager to optimize style declaration matching for the default case of simple style declarations.
- Removed advanced selector cache key calculation from StyleProtoChain in favor of the legacy simple type level cache. Future work may be required to cache advanced, display list sensitive style information.
- Fixed the specificity calculation for global selectors.
SDK-17351 - [Advanced CSS] Descendant selectors don't work for Application
SDK-17361 - [Advanced CSS] If you use descendant and id selectors together, the id selector doesn't work correctly
SDK-17385 - [Advanced CSS] If you use descendant and class selectors together, the class selector doesn't work correctly