Add support for dataTips to Slider
SDK-16291 Implement data tip for slider
- Added new dynamic, optional skin part called "dataTip".
- Added dataTipFormatFunction, dataTipPrecision and showDataTip properties
- Added protected function positionDataTip
- Added dataTip skin part to FxHSliderSkin and FxVSliderSkin
- data tip is an IDataRenderer, so it can render any type of data
The data tip appearance is defined entirely by the skin. The position of the
data tip is calculated using a combination of the skin and the Slider controller.
The following properties were not retained from the Halo Slider:
- sliderDataTipClass (the skin part allows the developer to define the data tip type)
- dataTipStyleName (styling is defined on the skin part)
- dataTipOffset (the offset position is defined in the skin part)
SDK-16823 - Gumbo Slider does not support scroll wheel to increment / decrement value
Slider listens for scroll wheel events anywhere on or off the stage while it has focus.
QE Notes: Test new properties, functions and data tip behavior
Doc Notes: Added new properties and functions
Bugs: SDK-16291, SDK-16823
Reviewer: Glenn and Gordon