0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 18, 2008 3:50 PM by (Ryan_Frishberg)

[svn] 4356: UIMovieClip needs to implement IVisualElement.

Revision: 4356
      Author: rfrishbe@adobe.com
      Date: 2008-12-18 15:50:17 -0800 (Thu, 18 Dec 2008)

Log Message:
      -----------
      UIMovieClip needs to implement IVisualElement. These are mostly some old changes I tried to make earlier before I understood the complexities of the different sizing models in UIMC vs UIC. However, the important thing here really isn?\226?\128?\153t that the implementation for IVisualElement on UIMC be correct?\226?\128?\148it?\226?\128?\153s that it now compiles and we can continue to support UIMC in Gumbo. Later, I?\226?\128?\153ll be taking a look at the different sizing models, and how we should correctly deal with transformations.

As part of this change, utilities.swc will use the files located in the flash-integration project rather than a pre-compiled SWC that was checked in.

This change will allow us to strongly type addElement, getElementAt, etc... to only work on IVisualElements. That change will be coming a little later.

QE Notes: None
      Doc Notes: None
      Bugs: -
      Reviewer: Glenn
      tests: checkintests

Modified Paths:
      --------------
      flex/sdk/trunk/frameworks/build.xml
      flex/sdk/trunk/frameworks/projects/flash-integration/build.xml
      flex/sdk/trunk/frameworks/projects/flash-integration/src/mx/flash/UIMovieClip.as
      flex/sdk/trunk/frameworks/projects/framework/src/mx/core/AdvancedLayoutFeatures.as
      flex/sdk/trunk/frameworks/projects/utilities/build.xml
      flex/sdk/trunk/frameworks/projects/utilities/src/FlashContainerPlaceholder.as

Removed Paths:
      -------------
      flex/sdk/trunk/frameworks/projects/utilities/libs/