BitmapFill Bug fixes and minor Group mask change
SDK-18378 BitmapFill rotation property not rotating correctly
Change code to use radians instead of angles
SDK-18345 Cannot change BitmapFill source property at runtime using ActionScript
Fixed logic in source setter
SDK-18344 Setting BitmapFill source dynamically at runtime doesnt immediately update the display list.
Dispatch PropertyChange event from source setter
* Added transformX, transformY, x, y
These properties are defined in the FXG spec, but were missing.
* Deprecated originX, originY, offsetX, offsetY
These are replaced by transformX, transformY, x, and y.
* Fixed setting source to null
* Fixed originX/Y logic
Code now translates the bitmap back
* Fixed position when sharing displayObject
Take into account the position of the bounds passed into the begin function.
* Moved Group's mask and maskType logic from commitProperties to updateDisplayList
QE Notes: Need updated tests for BitmapFill.
- add transformX, transformY, x, y.
- test setting source to null, or changing source
- test position when you have multiple GraphicElements sharing the same displayObject
- test setting rotation
Doc Notes: Need doc for transformX, transformY, x and y.
Bugs: SDK-18378, SDK-18345, SDK-18344