More bug fixes for Spark skins for Halo components.
SDK-19724 - If you change themeColor at runtime, it does not affect rollOverColor and selectionColor even if you compile with -compatibility-version=3
SDK-19719 - The top edge of a TabNavigator using a Spark skin doesn't look disabled when the container is disabled.
SDK-19628 - Disabled TabBar and TabNavigator render differently when using Gumbo skins
SDK-19627 - disabled Halo TabBar control not rendering correctly when using Gumbo skins
SDK-19612 - disabled Halo DateChooser should set the alpha on the calendar icon when disabled
SDK-19585 - Menus compiled with the halo theme in Flex 4 have a different border color than in Flex 3
SDK-19718 - Spark Alert skin should allow for more space at the bottom (under the button(s))
SDK-19649 - Default height of Halo RadioButton is different
SDK-19648 - Default height of a halo CheckBox is different now.
SDK-19615 - very difficult to tell if a Halo HSlider or VSlider with Gumbo skin is disabled
SDK-19561 - FxSlider thumb is smaller than Slider thumb
SDK-17416 - Setting the themeColor at runtime with the StyleManager does not affect rollOverColor.
QA/Doc Notes: These changes are controlled by the compatibility-version flag:
* Disabled container appearance:
- old behavior: disabled containers dimmed the contents, but not the border
- new behavior: disabled containers dim contents and the border
* Slider thumb measurement:
- old behavior: slider thumbs forced measured size to 12x12
- new behavior: slider thumbs measured size dictated by skin