* Added HTTPMultiService component - refactored the guts of HTTPService into a new
class AbstractOperation which HTTPService now wraps.
* Moved concurrency and showBusyCursor classes up to the mx.rpc level from mx.rpc.mxml.
Partly this improves consistency and partly because it is awkward to implement them
with the wrapping design in the subclass. This does introduce a new dependency on
CursorManager in mx.rpc.HTTPService, though I think that should turn into a "runtime binding"
so we remove the compile time binding altogether.
* Added managers, operationManager, resultType, resultElementType, properties to the
AbstractService and AbstractInvoker classes. These are used to improve the metadata information
on these operations for better tooling in the future, and to allow management services to
tie into the service infrastructure.
* AsyncToken gets a default parameter for its constructor so it can be used in MXML.
* Moved endpoint property up from the MXML to the regular mx.rpc version to improve consistency
The blazeds RPC tests passed unfortunately I had problems getting the RPC tests in the sdk branch
to build and run so let me know if you see any problems on those.