5 Replies Latest reply on Mar 27, 2009 4:51 AM by tinylion_uk

to Deepa: re the wiki changes

tinylion_uk Level 2
      Hi

I can see from the notification that's some of the pages on the wiki are being edited, but there's no way of knowing exactly what's being changed (apart from the ARB issues which have started having 'added on' added to the title.

Would it be p[possible to add 'edited on' to the specs (if that's whats being changed) just so we can tell whats changing and be able to keep up to date.

I assume that some of the feature specs are being updated but apart from looking at each and checking the tiny date at the bottom of the page it's a little difficult to keep track of everything.

Thanks

glenn
        • 1. Re: to Deepa: re the wiki changes
          deepa subramaniam (adobe) Level 2
          Hi Glenn - I'm running through and updating all the specs and ARB issue pages to drop the Fx prefix and reflect the changes from the renaming effort so when everything is done, the specs are still readable :)

So, they are minor changes - and I'll check the "Minor Notification" checkbox so alerts don't go out. I am hoping to get this done by end of day, so bare with me until then.

Thanks!
          deepa
          • 2. Re: to Deepa: re the wiki changes
            tinylion_uk Level 2
            <div class=Section1><br /><br /><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Gill Sans MT","sans-serif";<br />color:#4F271C'>Thanks,<o:p></o:p></span></p><br /><br /><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Gill Sans MT","sans-serif";<br />color:#4F271C'><o:p> </o:p></span></p><br /><br /><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Gill Sans MT","sans-serif";<br />color:#4F271C'>I can see that change date have been added. <o:p></o:p></span></p><br /><br /><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Gill Sans MT","sans-serif";<br />color:#4F271C'><o:p> </o:p></span></p><br /><br /><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Gill Sans MT","sans-serif";<br />color:#4F271C'>Thanks ever so much for that.<o:p></o:p></span></p><br /><br /><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Gill Sans MT","sans-serif";<br />color:#4F271C'><o:p> </o:p></span></p><br /><br /><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Gill Sans MT","sans-serif";<br />color:#4F271C'>g<o:p></o:p></span></p><br /><br /><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Gill Sans MT","sans-serif";<br />color:#4F271C'><o:p> </o:p></span></p><br /><br /><div style='border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm 0cm 0cm'><br /><br /><p class=MsoNormal><b><span lang=EN-US style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:<br />"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span></b><span lang=EN-US style='font-size:10.0pt;<br />font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> tinylion [mailto:member@adobeforums.com] <br><br /><b>Sent:</b> 26 March 2009 20:49<br><br /><b>To:</b> flexsdk-general@adobeforums.com<br><br /><b>Subject:</b> to Deepa: re the wiki changes<o:p></o:p></span></p><br /><br /></div><br /><br /><p class=MsoNormal><o:p> </o:p></p><br /><br /><p class=MsoNormal style='margin-bottom:12.0pt'>A new discussion was started by<br />tinylion in <br><br /><br><br /><b>General Discussion</b> --<br><br />  to Deepa: re the wiki changes<br><br /><br><br />Hi <br><br /><br><br />I can see from the notification that's some of the pages on the wiki are being<br />edited, but there's no way of knowing exactly what's being changed (apart from<br />the ARB issues which have started having 'added on' added to the title. <br><br /><br><br />Would it be p[possible to add 'edited on' to the specs (if that's whats being<br />changed) just so we can tell whats changing and be able to keep up to date. <br><br /><br><br />I assume that some of the feature specs are being updated but apart from<br />looking at each and checking the tiny date at the bottom of the page it's a<br />little difficult to keep track of everything. <br><br /><br><br />Thanks <br><br /><br><br />glenn <o:p></o:p></p><br /><br /><div class=MsoNormal><br /><br /><hr size=2 width=200 style='width:150.0pt' align=left><br /><br /></div><br /><br /><p class=MsoNormal style='margin-bottom:12.0pt'>View/reply at <a<br />href="http://www.adobeforums.com/webx?13@@.59b86ba8">to Deepa: re the wiki<br />changes</a><br><br />Replies by email are OK.<br><br />Use the <a<br />href="http://www.adobeforums.com/webx?280@@.59b86ba8!folder=.3c060fa1">unsubscribe</a>< br />form to cancel your email subscription.<o:p></o:p></p><br /><br /></div>
            • 3. Re: to Deepa: re the wiki changes
              tinylion_uk Level 2
              <div class=Section1><br /><br /><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Gill Sans MT","sans-serif";<br />color:#4F271C'>Cheers Deepa,<o:p></o:p></span></p><br /><br /><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Gill Sans MT","sans-serif";<br />color:#4F271C'><o:p> </o:p></span></p><br /><br /><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Gill Sans MT","sans-serif";<br />color:#4F271C'>Isn&#8217;t it good to see Fx going away.<o:p></o:p></span></p><br /><br /><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Gill Sans MT","sans-serif";<br />color:#4F271C'><o:p> </o:p></span></p><br /><br /><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Gill Sans MT","sans-serif";<br />color:#4F271C'>Although I don&#8217;t envy you the job of updating the Docs. </span><span<br />style='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:Wingdings;color:#4F271C'>J</span><span<br />style='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Gill Sans MT","sans-serif";color:#4F271C'><o:p></o:p></span></p><br /><br /><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Gill Sans MT","sans-serif";<br />color:#4F271C'><o:p> </o:p></span></p><br /><br /><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Gill Sans MT","sans-serif";<br />color:#4F271C'>Regards<o:p></o:p></span></p><br /><br /><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Gill Sans MT","sans-serif";<br />color:#4F271C'><o:p> </o:p></span></p><br /><br /><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Gill Sans MT","sans-serif";<br />color:#4F271C'>g<o:p></o:p></span></p><br /><br /><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Gill Sans MT","sans-serif";<br />color:#4F271C'><o:p> </o:p></span></p><br /><br /><div style='border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm 0cm 0cm'><br /><br /><p class=MsoNormal><b><span lang=EN-US style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:<br />"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span></b><span lang=EN-US style='font-size:10.0pt;<br />font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> Deepa Subramaniam<br />[mailto:member@adobeforums.com] <br><br /><b>Sent:</b> 26 March 2009 21:28<br><br /><b>To:</b> flexsdk-general@adobeforums.com<br><br /><b>Subject:</b> Re: to Deepa: re the wiki changes<o:p></o:p></span></p><br /><br /></div><br /><br /><p class=MsoNormal><o:p> </o:p></p><br /><br /><p class=MsoNormal style='margin-bottom:12.0pt'>A new message was posted by<br />Deepa Subramaniam in <br><br /><br><br /><b>General Discussion</b> --<br><br />  to Deepa: re the wiki changes<br><br /><br><br />Hi Glenn - I'm running through and updating all the specs and ARB issue pages<br />to drop the Fx prefix and reflect the changes from the renaming effort so when<br />everything is done, the specs are still readable :) <br><br /><br><br />So, they are minor changes - and I'll check the &quot;Minor Notification&quot;<br />checkbox so alerts don't go out. I am hoping to get this done by end of day, so<br />bare with me until then. <br><br /><br><br />Thanks! <br><br />deepa <o:p></o:p></p><br /><br /><div class=MsoNormal><br /><br /><hr size=2 width=200 style='width:150.0pt' align=left><br /><br /></div><br /><br /><p class=MsoNormal style='margin-bottom:12.0pt'>View/reply at <a<br />href="http://www.adobeforums.com/webx?13@@.59b86ba8/0">to Deepa: re the wiki<br />changes</a><br><br />Replies by email are OK.<br><br />Use the <a<br />href="http://www.adobeforums.com/webx?280@@.59b86ba8!folder=.3c060fa1">unsubscribe</a>< br />form to cancel your email subscription.<o:p></o:p></p><br /><br /></div>
              • 4. Re: to Deepa: re the wiki changes
                ChivertonT Level 2
                Actually, there's a 'changes' link at the bottom that goes to a diff.
                • 5. Re: to Deepa: re the wiki changes
                  tinylion_uk Level 2
                  <div class=Section1><br /><br /><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Gill Sans MT","sans-serif";<br />color:#4F271C'>Cheers tom<o:p></o:p></span></p><br /><br /><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Gill Sans MT","sans-serif";<br />color:#4F271C'><o:p> </o:p></span></p><br /><br /><div style='border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm 0cm 0cm'><br /><br /><p class=MsoNormal><b><span lang=EN-US style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:<br />"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span></b><span lang=EN-US style='font-size:10.0pt;<br />font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> TomChiverton<br />[mailto:member@adobeforums.com] <br><br /><b>Sent:</b> 27 March 2009 10:10<br><br /><b>To:</b> flexsdk-general@adobeforums.com<br><br /><b>Subject:</b> Re: to Deepa: re the wiki changes<o:p></o:p></span></p><br /><br /></div><br /><br /><p class=MsoNormal><o:p> </o:p></p><br /><br /><p class=MsoNormal style='margin-bottom:12.0pt'>A new message was posted by<br />TomChiverton in <br><br /><br><br /><b>General Discussion</b> --<br><br />  to Deepa: re the wiki changes<br><br /><br><br />Actually, there's a 'changes' link at the bottom that goes to a diff. <o:p></o:p></p><br /><br /><div class=MsoNormal><br /><br /><hr size=2 width=200 style='width:150.0pt' align=left><br /><br /></div><br /><br /><p class=MsoNormal style='margin-bottom:12.0pt'>View/reply at <a<br />href="http://www.adobeforums.com/webx?13@@.59b86ba8/3">to Deepa: re the wiki<br />changes</a><br><br />Replies by email are OK.<br><br />Use the <a<br />href="http://www.adobeforums.com/webx?280@@.59b86ba8!folder=.3c060fa1">unsubscribe</a>< br />form to cancel your email subscription.<o:p></o:p></p><br /><br /></div>