When we search in RH, we're getting pieces of text missing in
the topic title or body. FYI - This only happens when you use the
Search feature. Everything looks perfect when you go through the
Table of Contents or use the Index.
When we search on "unrealized", the 2 unrealized topics are
available but when you select them to display-- we see "Total
Unrealized P" and "Unrealized P" in the topic titles. Same thing
happens for the realized topics. What's weird is you see the
"&L" for a second before it disappears.
In addition, where we have links to these topics within the
body of a topic, the "&L" is dropping off.
Could this be a IE 7 problem?
We've also got problem with a topic where a bullet point
starts with hyperlink that ends with the search keyword, which in
this case is "npv". The last sentence of the paragraph that
continues after the hyperlink also ends with "npv". In this
example, we lose the bulleted item with the hyperlink plus 5 more
bulleted items under that item, which do not have the keyword in
them. What's really wierd in this situtation is if you leave and
come back to the topic, the bullets all display without any problem
even though your still in Search mode.
Finally, I've noticed that in Search mode only, I'm losing
the space after hyperlinked text in the body of my topics and the
same is true for bolded items. When I look at the same topic using
the TOC or index, the spacing is fine.