This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
There is a way to prevent the file prompt.
- Go to Start>Settings>Printers and Faxes
- Select the Adobe PDF Printer
- Right mouse click and select "Printing Preferences..." from the context menu
- Select the Adobbe PDF Settings tab
- In the Adobe PDF Output Folder pop-up menu, either select for the option to save in My Documents or click the "Browse..." button and choose the location where you want the file to be saved instead of the default selection "Prompt for Adobe PDF filename".
- Deselect the checkbox "View Adobe PDF results".
- Click the Apply button
- Click the OK button
As long as the printjob filenames are not the same you are "golden" at this point. Otherwise look at the Acrobat SDK sample "AdobePDFSilentVB"