• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem with drm activator

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2008 Aug 17, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just downloaded the most recent version of Adobe Reader 9. When I try to activate Reader through the DRM Activator page, I cannot open the EDN. The page says:

"If your browser asks you which application to use to open the downloaded file, you have not properly installed Adobe Reader or Acrobat version 6 or later. Please cancel the download and install one of these products."

I have tried re-installing and installing but nothing happens, no error, nothing. Just an EDN file that I cannot read even though software is installed correctly.

I'm running XP SP3

Please advise...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2008 Oct 16, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have same problems. activator site cannot detect any adobe product in my comp. I have bought ebook, and i have no idea how to open that. please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2008 Nov 01, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem - what is going on????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2008 Dec 15, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem too. Waiting for someone to solve it.

Merrell Shoes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2009 May 03, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

AYear Later - the problem still unresolved!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines