3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 5, 2008 5:02 AM by (Konstantin_by)

How to change document size?

Level 1
      My word document is 6 x 9 (cookbook). When I converted to PDF, the PDF doc is 8.5 x 11, with the 6 x 9 centered in the middle with very wide margins. How to make PDF 6 x 9? Thanks. Deb
        • 1. Re: How to change document size?
          Same problem, different size. Need to create a PDF in 11x8.5 and even though I changed the conversion settings from the toolbar in Publisher before telling it to create the PDF, it makes this congomeration of 8.5x11 pages. Sigh. Any help?????
          Thanks.
          M.E.
          • 2. Re: How to change document size?
            Level 1
            The Document Size panel allows you to change the page dimensions of your document. You can set the new size either with the sliders or by typing new values in the text fields followed by Return. The measurement unit (eg. inches, centimeters) used in this panel is taken from your settings in the Preferences application. Click on the Change Document Size button after settng the new page height and width. The current margins are retained as is the distance between staves in the system. If the page is made taller or shorter, the distance between systems is increased or decreased. Changes to the document width cause the rhythmic spine to expand or compress on each system.
            • 3. Re: How to change document size?
              Level 1
              Best solution?

Good Luck.
              ______
              My Si tes