2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 5, 2008 4:56 AM by (Konstantin_by)

Scanning multiple page documents with Dell 962 AIO Printers

I am interested in buying the "Create Adobe PDF Online" software from Adobe. I have a Dell Computer with a Dell 962 all-in-one printer/scanner/fax.

I can scan single page documents with the Dell AIO 962 printer and use the "Create Adobe PDF Online" to make a pdf document. The computer has Windows XP and Windows Explorer and will only scan one page of the document into each file.
      Will this Adobe software allow me to scan a multipage document with the Dell 962 scanner and convert it to a single pdf file?
        • 1. Re: Scanning multiple page documents with Dell 962 AIO Printers
          Hi,
          We have about software module for alfresco ECM and product in scanning document, OCR, Import & Scheduling, i-Phone module, Windows Mobile, Librarian module, Document Alerl module, Universal Viewer, Encryption & Decryption and Reporting under brand Q-Doc.
          - Q-Doc (TM) scan station is can use OCR zone support. Template scanning & smart scanning. Barcode routing & Naming. Automatic Floder creator from Meta-Data/Date-Time in the Content Server. Meta-Data Synchronized with Content Server. Online scannin & Batch Scanning. Integral scanning workflow with quality contral. Compression size reduction 5x-10x time. and etc.
          - Q-Doc (TM) i-Phone module is provide the enterprise people access enable for approve and search the document repository anytime anywhere. Workflow enable for approve and reject the document with comment. PDF, XLS, DOC, PPT Viewer connentivity with Q-doc(TM) ECM out of the Box. On the fly synchronization with iphon FW 2.0.
          - Q-Doc (TM) Windows? Mobile module is provide the enterprise people access and search the document repository anytime anywhere. Workflow enable for approve and reject the document. On the fly syncronization with windows? mobile 5.0, 6.0. Fully Compatible with Content Server 2.1, 2.9. View MS Office, PDF on the Fly.
          - Q-Doc (TM) Circulation Flow is add document/Issue and send to many Station for Approve Before archiving in the Content Server. Integration with MS Outlook and Lotus Note. Users Friendly Flow management via web Browser. Multiply Flow & document Type and customized comment field as need. Overall Status in each Flow.
          - Q-Doc (TM) Librarian module is hard copy management application which integrate with alfresco Enterprise content mamagement.
          - Q-Doc (TM) Universal Viewer is View & Annotation & Comment PDF. View & Securities Control in MS Office, MS Word Viewer included, MS Power point Viewer included, MS Excel Viewer included, MS Visio Viewer included. View JPEG, TIFF, BMP, TXT. Control Save, Print, Edit in these Document Type. Watermark Screen in MS Office, PDF. Watermark Printing in PDF.
          - Q-Doc (TM) Import & Scheduling is Multiple Folder Importing to the Content Server. File-Type and File-Name Routing Rules. Copy, Move, Append Features. Synchronized Folder Features. Time Scheduling, Time Delay Setting, Minutes, Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly
          - Q-Doc (TM) Document Alert is Searching Due date on the Fly. When - Update the Hard Copy?. When - Update the Soft File?. When Destroy the Document?. Grouping Alert. Click to see the Original Document in Content Server. Threshold Alert with User colour Decision (with-in 7 day, 1 month, 2 Months). Security search as the Permission Email Notification.
          - Q-Doc (TM) Reporting (Customizable) is all reports generator for alfresco ECM which contain all reports need for enterprise veiwing and controling.
          You are interesting please click link www.qdoclive.com or www.alfresco-plugin.com

Regards,
          Kosystems