1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 16, 2007 10:06 AM by (Curvemeister)

Trying to install Raw 4.0 in CS3 extended but won't open

I am using Windows Vista and trying to open camera raw 4 in CS3 extended but I keep getting an error message that says Could not complete your request because it is not the right kind of document
      Anyone have any suggestions
        • 1. Re: Trying to install Raw 4.0 in CS3 extended but won't open
          Level 1
          <Kathleen_McGillick@adobeforums.com> wrote in message <br />news:3bc476ab.-1@webcrossing.la2eafNXanI...<br />>I am using Windows Vista and trying to open camera raw 4 in CS3 extended <br />>but I keep getting an error message that says Could not complete your <br />>request because it is not the right kind of document<br />> Anyone have any suggestions<br /><br />Are you opening the Camera Raw.8bf file?  If so, that's normal.  Try opening <br />one of your raw images instead.<br /><br />If you are already trying to open raw files from your camera, run AcrChecker <br />to see if your files are correctly installed.  It has a button that will <br />copy your configuration so that you can paste it into a message and post it <br />here for others to look at.<br />http://www.curvemeister.com/downloads/acrchecker/index.htm<br />-- <br />Mike Russell  - www.curvemeister.com