9 Replies Latest reply on Aug 25, 2007 4:15 PM by (Tammie_Hankins)

Raw Beginner need help with Adobe Photoshop CS2

I am reading Photoshop CS2 for digital photographers by Scott Kelby. I am looking at pg 55 if any one has this book and would like to visually see what I am about to describe. I own Adobe Photoshop CS2 software. After bringing up Adobe bride RAW on my PC, I then see all the settings, Exposure, Shadows, Brightness, Contrast, and Saturation.. Located directly above all of these settings is Auto and Default which you can click on and adjust all settings at the same time. If you don't like what you see you click on Default to go back to the original, you can then make your adjustments individually. In my CS2 book there is an Auto box you can check or un-check beside each setting, Exposure, Shadows, Brightness, and Contrast. My question is how do I get the Auto box beside each setting so I can simply put a check in that box and preview changes individually instead of the Auto and Default on top which changes every setting at the same time? I hope this make since to you, if not I will try to explain again.