1 2 3 Previous Next 325 Replies Latest reply on Jun 16, 2008 12:17 PM by (David_Castro)

++ Debugging ACR Installation Problems ++

Thomas Knoll Level 2
      If Photoshop CS2/Bridge is not working correctly after you attempt to install ACR (Adobe Camera Raw) 3.1 or higher, here a some hints on how to debug common installation problems.

1. Make sure that "Camera Raw" appears exactly once in Photoshop's "About Plug-in" menu. If it appears zero times, you did not install the plug-in in a correct location. The correct location is shown below. If it appears more than one time, you have multiple copies of the plug-in installed.

The new location for Adobe Camera Raw 3.x and 4.x is:
      >Mac: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Plug-ins/CS2/File Formats/

b Note: that the Library folder refered to above is that found at root level and NOT the User/Library folder.

>Win: \Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-ins\CS2\File Formats\

2. If "Camera Raw" appears exactly once in the "About Plug-in" menu, then pick that item and make sure the Camera Raw about box shows version 3.1 or higher. If not, you have the wrong version of Camera Raw installed.

3. Run Bridge and pick "Camera Raw Preferences..." from the Bridge(Mac) or Edit(Win) menu. If the command is grayed out, then you don't have Camera Raw installed in the correct place. If the Camera Raw preferences dialog does not have "Version 3.1 or higher" in the title bar, you have the wrong version of Camera Raw installed.

If after you verify that that 1, 2 and 3 are correct, and you are still having problems (e.g. generic raw image icons in lieu of thumbnail previews), then next step is to purge the Adobe Bridge cache for any folders you are having problems with. The command to use is: "Tools->Cache->Purge Cache for this Folder".
        • 1. Re: ++ Debugging ACR Installation Problems ++
          I'm still getting Camera Raw 3.0 behavior in my installation of Photoshop CS2 on Windows.

There was no Camera Raw.8bi plug-in anywhere under c:\program files\adobe\adobe photoshop cs2 (although version 3.0 was working fine).

Then I copied the 3.1 version to the File Formats directory, and it's still the only one there:

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS2>dir /s camera*
          Volume in drive C is DRIVE_C
          Volume Serial Number is 4837-BBF7

Directory of C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS2\Plug-Ins\File Formats

04/28/2005 10:16 AM 4,370,432 Camera Raw.8bi
          1 File(s) 4,370,432 bytes

However, I see both version 3.1 and version 3.0 in the About Plug-Ins menu and I still see the old 3.0 preferences dialog box when I open a picture in Camera Raw from Adobe Bridge. I have purged the Bridge Cache for the folder I was looking at (I see this problem with all folders), and even quit and restarted Bridge and CS2, but the problem remains.

However, I get ACR 3.1 if I open the RAW file from the File->Open... menu in Photoshop CS2.

I would love to disable the old 3.0 version but I can't find the file.

I do not have an additional plug-ins folder set.

Any suggestions?
          • 2. Re: ++ Debugging ACR Installation Problems ++
            Thomas Knoll Level 2
            "Any suggestions?"

Please read the "readme" file on the Camera Raw 3.1 download page for the installation instructions. The Camera Raw plug-in is in a new shared location between Bridge and Photoshop. You are looking in the wrong directory for it. It is NOT in the same location as was used for Photoshop CS.

On Windows, the correct directory is for CS2 is:

"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-ins\CS2\File Formats\"
            • 3. Re: ++ Debugging ACR Installation Problems ++
              Level 1
              Thanks. I did look at the ReadMe document but my brain has had the old way of installing the plug-ins so hard-wired that Common Files didn't register with me. I figured this out on my own (after a dir /s of the entire \Program Files directory) and came back to post my solution. Thanks for the very quick response.
              • 4. Re: ++ Debugging ACR Installation Problems ++
                I verified the installation instructions. Steps 1, 2, 3 all check out, I purged the Bridge Cash while in the preview (thumbnail) window for the NEF files I am having trouble with.

The problem is that no D2X NEF thumbnails show up in Bridge, only a generic "NEF" icon. I can double click the generic icons and the RAW files will properly open.

-I have a dual processor 1.42 GHz Mac G4 w/ 2GB of RAM
                -Bridge works fine with my Nikon D100 NEF and JPG files. My D2X NEF thumbnails do not show up, but D2X JPG thumbnails do show up.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
                • 5. Re: ++ Debugging ACR Installation Problems ++
                  Level 7
                  And did you double check the location of the install for ACR 3.1?

And did you purge the cache so ACR 3.1 gets a chance to build previews for the D2X files?
                  • 6. Re: ++ Debugging ACR Installation Problems ++
                    Level 1
                    I am having problems in getting ACR 3.1 to work with D2X NEFs - I get a "Could not complete your request because it is not the right type of document" error message when I try to open a D2X NEF. I just installed CS2 on my notebook (Sony Picturebook C1VN), and then copied the "Camera Raw.8bi" plug-in into the "C:\program files\adobe\adobe photoshop cs2\plug-ins\file formats" folder. When I check "Help\about plug-in" within CS2, I find that "Camera Raw" is not listed. Is there another folder where the plug-in has to be installed? Incidentally, Bridge is not working - when I try to open it up, an error message states that "Adobe Bridge has encountered a problem and needs to close..." I have already tried to "repair" the application via the WinXP Home Control Panel, "Add or Remove Programs" utility - to no avail. I'm stumped.
                    Roy Kikuta
                    • 7. Re: ++ Debugging ACR Installation Problems ++
                      Ramón G Castañeda Level 4
                      Roy,

Read the instructions again for the correct path:

Win: \Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-ins\CS2\File Formats\
                      • 8. Re: ++ Debugging ACR Installation Problems ++
                        Level 1
                        This is an addendum to my 8:16pm post regarding ACR 3.1 problems with D2X NEFs. I did read the earlier post describing a new "Common Files" folder for CS2 after posting my earlier message. I did subsequently install ACR 3.1 in that folder (C:\program files\common files\adobe\plug-ins\CS2\file formats), but that did not fix the problem. Incidentally, my desktop install of CS2 is working correctly with D2X NEF - in spite of ACR 3.1 being installed in the "old" folder at "C:\program files\adobe\adobe photoshop cs2\plug-ins\file formats"; furthermore, upon checking the new "Common Files" location, I found the older version 3.0.0.166 ACR plug-in installed - therefore I'm even more puzzled that my desktop CS2 works correctly even with ACR 3.1 installed in seemingly the wrong folder.
                        • 9. Re: ++ Debugging ACR Installation Problems ++
                          I am having exactly the same problem as Roy. I have placed the Camera Raw plug-in in the correct directory. I have purged all caches. I have rebooted. D2X NEF files open just fine in Camera Raw. However, the thumbnails don't show the images in Bridge. My D2H NEF files work just fine (i.e., they open and they display fine in Bridge). Any ideas?
                          • 10. Re: ++ Debugging ACR Installation Problems ++
                            Thomas Knoll Level 2
                            Please, in any post asking for help, please include the results of the three testing steps in the first message of this thread. Unless you report the results of the three steps, it is very hard to tell you want is wrong with your installation attempt.

Don't just say "I put the Camera Raw plug-in in the correct directly". Lots of people think they did that, and they really did not. Please report the results of the three testing steps.

Getting ACR 3.1 installed correctly and then purging the correct caches in Bridge has fixed these problems in every case I'm aware of.
                            • 11. Re: ++ Debugging ACR Installation Problems ++
                              Level 1
                              Thomas,

I'm sorry for short-handing things. Let me be clearer. I have gone back to step one and, sure enough, something weird is going on. There were two incidences of Camera Raw in About Plug-Ins. One was 3.1 and one was 3.0. (AGAIN, Photoshop and Raw were able to read my D2X files--but Bridge was confused when it came to reading the thumbnails.)

So, I searched for all Camera Raw.8bi files on my computer. I put a tilde in front of EVERY single Camera Raw.8bi file, and I even put my CAB files in the recycle bin, just so that wouldn't confuse matters. Nevertheless, when I open up CS2, About Plug-Ins still shows that Camera Raw is present, and it is ACR 3.0. (The ACR 3.1 did disappear because of my tildes.) How can this be happening? Could there be a hidden version of ACR 3.0 somewhere that my computer can't see? How is Photoshop CS2 seeing it? I'm guessing that my problems will be fixed once I find this renegade version of ACR 3.0.

Thanks,
                              Mark Metts
                              • 12. Re: ++ Debugging ACR Installation Problems ++
                                Level 1
                                Thomas,

One more set of data. I have now sent to the Recycle Bin every file on my computer that is in any CS2-related folder that fits the description *.8??. That was 161 files in all. After I did that, I thought there would be no plug-ins in About Plug-Ins. But there are actually four. Here they are:

Installed plug-ins:
                                ADM 3.10x21
                                ASDStrm 1.03x2
                                Camera Raw 3.0
                                PNG Icons 1.22x1

Where are these plug-ins coming from?

Thanks,
                                Mark
                                • 13. Re: ++ Debugging ACR Installation Problems ++
                                  Level 1
                                  After a little more detective work, I see that three of these four remaining plug-ins have *.apl files with the same names. Basically, it is the three plug-ins other than Camera Raw. Is there a file like that for ACR 3.0?
                                  • 14. Re: ++ Debugging ACR Installation Problems ++
                                    Level 7
                                    The ADM and PNG Icon pieces are special.

But I don't know where your other copy of ACR 3.0 is installed. (and no, it doesn't have a .apl extension).
                                    • 15. Re: ++ Debugging ACR Installation Problems ++
                                      Level 1
                                      > Don't just say "I put the Camera Raw plug-in in the correct directly". Lots of
                                      > people think they did that, and they really did not.

Thomas

With so many people not installing the plug-in correctly, what's the reason
                                      for not having an installer do it for you?
                                      • 16. Re: ++ Debugging ACR Installation Problems ++
                                        PECourtejoie Adobe Community Professional
                                        Mark, have you checked at the default location to see if ACR is not there, as it should be: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-ins\CS2\File Formats\ ?
                                        BTW, it is NOT in the Photoshop folder.

BTW, you deleted all your plug-ins by trashing all the *.8bf files. Go see your filters menu now...
                                        You might be good for a reinstall now...
                                        • 17. Re: ++ Debugging ACR Installation Problems ++
                                          Level 1
                                          Thanks for the responses. After I restored everything out of the Recycle Bin, everything seems to be working just fine. I have checked the entire computer, including the default location. It's not there. As I said, at one point, I had moved every *.8?? file and every *.apl file to the Recycle Bin. The result? Every single plug-in was gone, except for ACR 3.0.

Thanks,
                                          Mark Metts

P.S. I couldn't agree more with Shangara's statement.
                                          • 18. Re: ++ Debugging ACR Installation Problems ++
                                            Thomas Knoll Level 2
                                            If the Camera Raw plug-in still shows up in the Photoshop "About Plug-ins" menu, then there is a 100% chance that at least one copy of the Camera Raw plug-in is still installed on your machine.

The logical place to look is where the Photoshop CS2 installer put the Camera Raw 3.0 plug-in:

C:/Program Files/Common Files/Adobe/Plug-ins/CS2/File Formats/Camera Raw.8bi.

That is the file you need to REPLACE when you install the Camera Raw 3.1 plug-in. When installing the Camera Raw 3.1 plug-in, DO NOT just put is somewhere in the Photoshop plug-ins folder. You MUST find the EXISTING Camera Raw 3.0 plug-in and REPLACE it.

Many users did not read the installation directions, and just did what they did for previous versions and put the file somewhere Photoshop's plug-in folder. The result is Photoshop CS2 see the new plug-in (and the old one), but Bridge only sees the old one. So any newly supported cameras work in Photoshop CS2, but not in Bridge.

After you get the plug-in installed correctly, so both Bridge and Photoshop CS2 can see it (and it pass the three tests in the first message of this thread), then you can purge the Bridge cache for any problem folders to get it to build the thumbnails for the newly supported cameras.
                                            • 19. Re: ++ Debugging ACR Installation Problems ++
                                              Level 1
                                              Mr. Knoll,

I have finally figured out the problem. For some reason, at least on my computer, no files in c:\program files\ show up in a file search unless you target that folder. C:\ won't do it. So the old Camera Raw file never showed up when I searched my entire computer. Nor did the File Formats folder.

But the real problem is that I install my programs, including CS2 on my D: drive. Therefore, silly me, I kept looking for the camera raw.8bi file in the Program Files folder on the D: drive.

Therefore, I would suggest that you make clear in the readme file that the File Formats folder is on the C: drive even if CS2 was installed on a different drive. That may seem obvious to you, but I assure you it's not obvious.

I'm delighted to finally have Bridge functioning correctly, but I echo a prior sentiment that upgrading to ACR 3.1 shouldn't be this hard.

Thank you for your help.
                                              • 20. Re: ++ Debugging ACR Installation Problems ++
                                                Level 1
                                                The Read Me text file clearly states:

"Photoshop CS2 and Adobe Creative Suite 2: Windows ®:
                                                1. Exit Photoshop CS2.
                                                2. Open My Computer.
                                                3. Double-click Local Disk (C:).
                                                4. Navigate to Program Files/Common Files/Adobe/Plug-Ins/CS2/File Formats.
                                                5. Move the existing Camera Raw.8bi plug-in to another location (for example, a new folder on your desktop). Ensure you keep this version in case you need to revert back.
                                                6. Copy the Camera Raw plug-in, Camera Raw.8bi, from the download into the same folder as Step 4.
                                                7. Launch Photoshop CS2 or Adobe Bridge."

I really don't know what else can be done to give users an exact location other than the above, can you? The directory path is exact, is it not?
                                                • 21. Re: ++ Debugging ACR Installation Problems ++
                                                  Mark, please note that each time that the location was given, it started with "C:/program files/...", not "/program files/..."
                                                  • 22. Re: ++ Debugging ACR Installation Problems ++
                                                    Level 1
                                                    Understood guys. But let me make a few points.

1. Clearly I'm not the only one who had this problem. In fact, I wasn't the first person in this THREAD to have the problem.

2. I'm fairly computer savvy, and have worked with Photoshop for several years.

3. Yes, it does say c: in point 3, but I find it odd that in point 4 it does say Program Files/.... A very strange way to write it. Also, the c: drive is the default installation drive, so it's not idiocy for someone to assume that the file would be located on the same drive as you selected for installation.

4. This is not about technically right or wrong. I never said that the instructions were wrong. I merely was trying to make a suggestion that would help people avoid the same trap I fell into. Was it my mistake? Yes. Would my clarifying suggestion perhaps help others avoid making the mistake I did. I would hope so. Also, as someone else suggested in this thread, Adobe SHOULD have written an installation program for the ACR 3.1 upgrade that did the placing automatically. After all, EVERYONE knew that ACR3.1 would be released shortly after the release for CS2...in fact Mr. Knoll himself was quoted in other forums about when D2X compatibility would actually happen.

5. The purpose of these forums is to be helpful to other users--not to be patronizing or rude. I'm a big Photoshop fan, and a loyal customer. I'm also in the service industry, and I would bet that customer service experts would raise an eyebrow or two about the tone contained in certain messages in this thread, including from an Adobe employee.

Just my two cents. Flame away if you must. But you might want to take a look at what I actually suggested in my last message before lighting up the torch.
                                                    • 23. Re: ++ Debugging ACR Installation Problems ++
                                                      Level 1
                                                      The updates for Camera Raw are free. . .as long as you follow the instructions in the read me, there should be no problem installing Camera Raw updates. If you _DON'T_ read the read me or fail to follow the instructions, then Camera Raw won't be installed correctly.

I would suggest that there are a lot of people who fail to read the instructions and follow them.

And there is not one "patronizing or rude" post in this thread. . .go to the Photoshop Lounge if you want to read "patronizing or rude" posts. There are short answers, yes. . .but if you read the thread, all of the answers have been given in a civil manner. . .if you read "patronizing or rude" then you should have your skin checked for ETD
                                                      (exessive thinness disorder)

:-)
                                                      • 24. Re: ++ Debugging ACR Installation Problems ++
                                                        Mark, I'm sorry if our posts sounded rude or patronizing, but it was really not our intent! As Jeff, I did not see a post whose tone is inappropriate.

The installer suggestion seems nice, but I'm wondering what weight it'll add to the download, plus the possible installer issues (admin rights, firewalls blocking .exe, etc.)

I really don't get who you are trying to target with your point 5: the only two person working for Adobe in this thread are Chris Cox and Thomas Knoll, and both of them come in this User to User forum in their spare time, so does other Photoshop users who come here to help other users.
                                                        • 25. Re: ++ Debugging ACR Installation Problems ++
                                                          Ian Lyons MVP & Adobe Community Professional
                                                          >The installer suggestion seems nice, but I'm wondering what weight it'll add to the download, plus the possible installer issues (admin rights, firewalls blocking .exe, etc.)

I'm not sure that it would add much to the download overhead, but it would very probably add to the time required to QE the Plug-in package. OK this may be measured in days or less but folk always want Camera Raw updates last week or last month. In other words, are those wanting to get the updates really suggesting that they're prepared to wait additional time required for another layer of testing?
                                                          • 26. Re: ++ Debugging ACR Installation Problems ++
                                                            Of my two installations I got one wrong, although I did read the instructions. I'm not sure if that makes me half an idiot or a double idiot.

>I would suggest that there are a lot of people who fail
                                                            >to read the instructions and follow them.

I think you're right. But if you're going to ask your customers to fiddle under the bonnet, making it more idiot proof might be a good idea from everyone's perspective. As Scott Adams said: "we're all idiots".
                                                            • 27. Re: ++ Debugging ACR Installation Problems ++
                                                              Level 1
                                                              The updates are free? Let's be clear. I bought a D2X. I would NOT have paid for the $150 upgrade to CS2 if Mr. Knoll and others from Adobe hadn't gone on record that a version of ACR would be available fairly shortly that could actually read RAW files from my camera. The reasons why CS2 would be released without RAW support for a camera that had been on the market for three months are well-documented. It wasn't a "nice to have." It was a "must have." I'm glad I bought CS2, but workflow would have been much more difficult without ACR 3.1.

As for the tone comments, please keep your acronyms to yourself. Please read message #10 again from Mr. Knoll. "Don't just say..." Excuse me? There are nice ways to write that and rude ways to write that. Whether someone is volunteering their time or whether they even work for Adobe, there's no reason to use that tone. After all, this forum is on the Adobe website. Furthermore, it's not an excuse that "well, it's not really rude because they're a lot ruder over in Forum X."

Congratulations to everyone who read the instructions correctly--I would be curious to know how many of you had installed CS2 on a drive other than C: before upgrading ACR. Obviously, everyone thinks this is so easy. Just read the read-me. Well, I did. Others have. We still made the mistake. (Again, I wasn't the first person to raise the question in this thread. And there are other threads on the same subject.)

Obviously, thin skin or not, my attempt to be helpful with a suggestion wasn't viewed that way, so I will leave this forum--so there's no need to reply on my account. I'll never see it.
                                                              • 28. Re: ++ Debugging ACR Installation Problems ++
                                                                Level 1
                                                                Bye now. . .see ya. . .have a nice life doode.

Oh, and in the post YOU think is so *******' rude, Thomas wrote "please" three separate times. . .so much for Mr grumpy old Thomas Knoll.

And Yes, the Camera Raw & DNG updates are free. You would have recieved the ability to convert to DNG and open even in older (back to Camera Raw 2.3 I believe) versions.
                                                                • 29. Re: ++ Debugging ACR Installation Problems ++
                                                                  Hi Folks. I'm afraid I'm having the same problem with my ACR3.1, inomuch as I've got photoshop CS2 opening the files in the camera raw window, but only the generic thumbs in Bridge. I tried to install the plugin in

library/application support/adobe/plug-ins/CS2/File Formats
                                                                  But when I got to library/application support/adobe there was no plug-ins folder, so I made one, along with the remaining heirarchy, then I put 3.1 there, but that did not work,

so I've tried putting it in applications/photoshopCS2/Plug-ins/Photoshop Only/File Formats
                                                                  Once again, it'll open them, but no luck for the Bridge,

so I tried
                                                                  applications/photoshopCS2/plugins/file formats still worked for photoshop, but not Bridge

so I tried adding it to
                                                                  applications/adobe bridge/plugins/file formats
                                                                  The Camera Raw preferences aren't greyed out, but I've hit the purge cache button several times, even going to the cache folder and deleting the contents didn't work.

What do I need to do?
                                                                  • 30. Re: ++ Debugging ACR Installation Problems ++
                                                                    Thomas Knoll Level 2
                                                                    Michael (#29):

Make sure you start with the "Library" folder at the root of the hard disk, not the "Library" folder in the user's home folder. It sound like you started with the wrong Library folder.

You MUST find the existing Camera Raw plug-in and REPLACE it.

Do NOT create that folders along the path to the plug-in location. This will not work, since if you don't find them already existing, it means you are not looking in the correct place.

Do NOT just put the Camera Raw plug-in into Photoshop plug-ins folder. This will NOT work, since Bridge will not be able to see the updated plug-in.
                                                                    • 31. Re: ++ Debugging ACR Installation Problems ++
                                                                      Level 1
                                                                      Thank you Tom, that appears to have solved the issue of finding one place to put the plugin and have it manifest both places. I was indeed looking in the library under the user, thank you.

Much appreciated!

Michael
                                                                      • 32. Re: ++ Debugging ACR Installation Problems ++
                                                                        I've searched and read all there is to solve this issue, not seeing preview images within bridge of D2x raw files. Nothing has solved it yet. I installed the new raw plugin in the root library in the correct location. Camera Raw shows up only once in CS2 about plugins. I can open NEF's in camera raw, save, etc. Purged the cache and still no preview. Could it be due to Tiger's default viewer that is causing a conflict? It too will not let me change the default viewer globally to CS2.
                                                                        • 33. Re: ++ Debugging ACR Installation Problems ++
                                                                          Thomas Knoll Level 2
                                                                          Andy: (#22):

"Camera Raw shows up only once in CS2 about plugins.:"

You provided the answer for debuging test #1. What is the result of the other two tests in the first message of this thread?
                                                                          • 34. Re: ++ Debugging ACR Installation Problems ++
                                                                            Level 1
                                                                            Tests 2 and 3 passed. Both went fine. I ran bridge again on a different directory on my powerbook and it did work. The original directory where I have images stored, even after flushing the cache still does not work.
                                                                            • 35. Re: ++ Debugging ACR Installation Problems ++
                                                                              Thomas Knoll Level 2
                                                                              Andy (#24):

How did you flush the cache?

The cache that needs to be flushed is the *Bridge* cache, not the *Camera Raw* cache. The command to use is "Tools->Cache->Purge Cache for this Folder".
                                                                              • 36. Re: ++ Debugging ACR Installation Problems ++
                                                                                Level 1
                                                                                Thanks Thomas, that did the trick for the folder that refused to work correctly. Just flushed the cache via tools >Cache >Purge Cache.
                                                                                • 37. Re: ++ Debugging ACR Installation Problems ++
                                                                                  Level 1
                                                                                  Mr. Knoll,

I posted 2 weeks earlier that I was having problems opening D2X raw files into CS2 using ACR3.1. To that end, I have put ACR 3.1 (version 3.1.0.17) into C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-Ins\CS2\File Formats\"Camera Raw.8bi" I have looked at the properties of this "Camera Raw.8bi" file and confirmed it is version 3.1.0.17 and that it is the only file in the File Formats folder.

Yet, when I start up CS2 and check Help\About Plug-Ins - there is no Camera Raw listed. And when I attempt to open a D2X files, I still get the "Could not complete your request..." error message.

And yes - it loads JPEG files just fine - just not D2X raw files.

Do you have any suggestions for me?

Roy Kikuta
                                                                                  • 38. Re: ++ Debugging ACR Installation Problems ++
                                                                                    Are you using a localized operating system? In my system, it is "fichiers communs" another user said that in his localized version, it was "shared files"
                                                                                    • 39. Re: ++ Debugging ACR Installation Problems ++
                                                                                      Level 1
                                                                                      Pierre,
                                                                                      I'm not sure I understand your comment - but I installed CS2 on a notebook PC running WinXP Home. It is configured to "share" files with my desktop PC when I connect it to my home LAN via a wired NIC card. I de-installed CS2 completely and then reinstalled it once already; used the "repair" option twice - and no luck. The Bridge won't run at all (just hangs during loading), so I'm now thinking there may be a compatibility issue with my notebook (or another application). My notebook is a Sony Picturebook (C1VN) running WinXP Home with a Transmeta Crusoe CPU.
                                                                                      Roy
                                                                                      Roy
                                                                                      1 2 3 Previous Next