1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 6, 2008 3:36 PM by Newsgroup_User

    Fade out the web page??

    texjgc Level 1
      I have seen this effect all over the web but I do not have a clue as to how to do this.

      See this page here


      Then when you get on that page click the link in the upper right, under the picture of the guitar strap that says "click to enlarge" to enlarge the image, the effect happens when you click the link. Its like the page fades out and another small popup appears in front of it. Any ideas how this is done?

      Thanks a lot!