• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color?

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2007 Sep 06, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased several texts that have complicated pictures and graphs. In the original print version, those pictures and graphs are displayed in color -- for good reason. In the Digital Editions versions, the book covers are displayed in color, but all of the pictures and graphs are displayed only in black and white.

If this is due to a setting or download problem on my end, can someone at Adobe show me what I did or am doing wrong? If the Digital Editions versions are intentionally limited to black and white, why would you display a color cover for purchase but only have black and white text -- and then only allow us to discover that limitation after we purchase the texts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2007 Oct 31, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
No, this is truly bizarre. We would love to see the file. Can you tell us what book it is and where you got it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines