• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

file cannot be opened by digital editions

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2007 Nov 04, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Orders with multiple titles (generated by means of Content Server) inside get the following message:
Sorry, the file you are attempting to open cannot be opened by digital editions
Some time ago I wrote to support submitting sample ebx.etd files but never received any answer. Is there any in ETD files to change to avoid current trouble?
We distribute many eBooks for free and so many users make orders including MORE THAN ONE eBook so trouble is growing according people is updating systems with Reader 8-ADE.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2007 Nov 06, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Georgi- I did get an email asking for information about ADEPT, but I missed the comment at the end of the mail about the multiple books in ETD files. I did not get the sample ETD files you referred to. I am researching this. I will respond by mail when I have an answer (soon).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2007 Nov 08, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today (november 8th) at 12:45 local time (GMT-5) I resent by means of a forwarding the original message including the two ETD files, date (of original) was October 10th. Orders will be reactivated to avoid blocking fulfillment. Message was sent to support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2007 Nov 13, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Georgi- I got them and you will be glad to know that your persuasive powers worked. We have added support for multiple orders in the next release. And, no I can't say when that will be except soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2007 Nov 14, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm waiting for your next release of ADE and for news about ADEPT, thank you for your attention.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2008 Jan 11, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

searching for missing file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2008 Jan 11, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
searching for missing files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines