• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Macron & underdot entities coded in OEB file does not showup properly in epub file

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2008 Aug 05, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"A" macron entity coded as "&#257" and "N" underdot entity coded as "n&#803" and "d" underdot entities coded as "&#803d&#803" are not showing up properly in the epub files but they display properly in the OEB file (HTML display). Please advise. Does epub provide support to these entities?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2008 Aug 10, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone please help me in getting this out? Any possible help from any corner is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2008 Nov 17, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can any one help me to provide a list of entities not supported by epub?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2008 Nov 17, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Subhash,

You have to create at your own, take any decimal list of entities and open its .epub file in ADE, you will see the question marks against entities, these are the entities which are not supported by .epub.

Need any further help, reply me.

Regards,
Arvinder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines