This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
As far as I know yes. If you have authorization problems try this:
1. You'll need to de-authorize and then re-authorize with a NEW adobeID;
2. Launch Digital Editions 1.5;
3. Enter the key-combination of Cmd-Shift-D (Mac OS X) or Ctrl-Shift-D (Windows);
4. At the dialog, confirm that you wish to de-activate the machine;
5. Quit Digital Editions;
6. Restart ADE, and re-authorize with a NEW AdobeID. It doesn't have to be your Adobe support account ID, it can be anyhting that you can remember.
It's compabatible with the PRS-505 (I think perhaps you typed it wrong)
There is a lot of info on
and one technote on
Senior Support Engineer, Flash/Flash Player/Digital Editions
No, I have the PSR500 model. It would be great the compatability because I can get my school books as eBooks.
The 500 model is not compatible with Adobe Digital Editions.