• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can read book in Digital Editions on PC but can't get it to my Sony

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2009 Jan 03, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First thing, I'm fairly computer-illerate and I've only had my Sony reader a short while. Bought a few books (nervously) but no problems but they were different formats to this.
Then I found a book which was available in a format specially for a Sony Reader (which others didn't).
So I bought it nearly 2 monts ago, thinking it would be even easier but nothing I do seems to work.
So today, I sat down determined to get this right. I've updated my Sony reader (like they said to) but then they said that the Digital Editions would "recognize" my Reader but it didn't. I checked that both the Reader and Dig. Ed. recognized my computer which they did but that's all they do.
What do I do now?
thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2009 Jan 11, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine worked out fine. I dowloaded from the Sony e-book store and paid for them (of course). Transferred them to my library onb the Reader and then cut and paste thenm from the library to the Reader. Sounds easy? Took me a while.

In the meantime I have been trying out downloading from another site some free books but Adobe craps out!!I will have to leave that for another day - hope yours works out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2009 Jan 16, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try plugging in your sony reader and it should appear in the Adobe editions menu (left). Just need to drag and drop then to get the ebook onto your reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2009 Jan 17, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
thanks for the replies...would you believe that I've now got it to my Reader but the print is really small and it won't enlarge. It only shows S and M but they are still quite small.
I have a PSR 500 if that makes any difference...I think I may go back to books :):):)
cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines