Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Book Title in Navigation Bar Does Not Display Correctly

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2009 Jan 19, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I tried creating a epub file following Epub Best Practices ebook but after creation and loading of the ebook, I noticed that the book title at the navigation bar is not appearing correctly. The only the upper half of the text is shown so it appears that the text is cut in half. What should I do to correct this?

Thanks,
-- Jeff

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
There is no way to view Wrap-text in Navigation panel. To view full text you must have to Drag Navigation Bar to right side.
Thanks
Rupesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply, but this is not a wrap text issue... It just what I have said above... the text appears cut in half, only the upper half of the glyph is shown. You can see the screen grab at this link.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/zqQZiZRAAPw4mttEb67ESA?authkey=U6NN0HOA9dw&feat=directlink

Thanks,
-- Jeff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that ADE is having errors displaying the book title when it has a non-breaking space. The book title in the previous post contains an non-breaking space. And when I replaced it with a regular space, the display was fixed. See link for the screen grab:

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/WIRjcDpEJSGOIur7FEBvzg?authkey=U6NN0HOA9dw&feat=directlink

Aside from non-breaking spaces, what other characters does ADE does not support (which displays the title incorrectly)?

-- Jeff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2009 Feb 04, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
To view full text you must have to flv converter Drag Navigation Bar to right side.
The book title in the previous post contains an non-breaking space.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines