• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"The Adobe DRM Activator is not responding"

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2007 Aug 30, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to this whole world of on-line books and am trying to download a PDF file for one of my textbooks at my on-line college. I have Adobe 7.0.9 (they told us not to use 8.0) and have attempted to "authorize" my computer for two days now. Everytime I try it, I get the same error message "the adobe DRM activator is not responding". I have turned off my pop-up blocker and disabled the firewall. Any other suggestions? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2007 Sep 04, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I am experiencing the same issue as Jennifer. Any suggestions, I've tried downloading and reinstalling with no help. Please provide some feedback.
Thanks.
M.

"The Adobe DRM Activator is not responding"

Jennifer Koehlinger - 05:24pm Aug 30, 2007 Pacific

I am new to this whole world of on-line books and am trying to download a PDF file for one of my textbooks at my on-line college. I have Adobe 7.0.9 (they told us not to use 8.0) and have attempted to "authorize" my computer for two days now. Everytime I try it, I get the same error message "the adobe DRM activator is not responding". I have turned off my pop-up blocker and disabled the firewall. Any other suggestions? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines