java.version=1.4.2_09
      java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
      BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=en_US
      Command-line arguments: -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86

!ENTRY com.adobe.flexbuilder.project 4 43 2006-06-08 20:10:41.281
      !MESSAGE Uncaught exception in compiler
      !STACK 0
      flex2.compiler.swc.SwcException$SwcNotLoaded
      at flex2.compiler.swc.SwcCache.getSwc(SwcCache.java:230)
      at flex2.compiler.swc.SwcCache.getSwcs(SwcCache.java:151)
      at flex2.compiler.swc.SwcCache.getSwcGroup(SwcCache.java:78)
      at flex2.compiler.swc.SwcCache.getSwcGroup(SwcCache.java:65)
      at flex2.compiler.CompilerSwcContext.load(CompilerSwcContext.java:50)
      at
      com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.compiler.internal.CompilerState.getSwcContext(Unknown
      Source)
      at
      com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.compiler.internal.CompilerState.init(Unknown
      Source)
      at
      com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.compiler.internal.CompilerState.<init>(Unknown
      Source)
      at
      com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.compiler.internal.CompilerStateManager.getState(Unknown
      Source)
      at
      com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.compiler.internal.CompilerStateManager.getState(Unknown
      Source)
      at
      com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.compiler.internal.FlexIncrementalBuilder.buildApplication(U nknown
      Source)
      at
      com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.compiler.internal.FlexIncrementalBuilder.build(Unknown
      Source)
      at
      org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager$2.run(BuildManager.java:593)
      at
      org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.InternalPlatform.run(InternalPlatform.java:1044)
      at org.eclipse.core.runtime.Platform.run(Platform.java:783)
      at
      org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuild(BuildManager.java:168)
      at
      org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuild(BuildManager.java:202)
      at
      org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager$1.run(BuildManager.java:231)
      at
      org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.InternalPlatform.run(InternalPlatform.java:1044)
      at
      org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuild(BuildManager.java:234)
      at
      org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuildLoop(BuildManager.java:253)
      at
      org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.build(BuildManager.java:282)
      at
      org.eclipse.core.internal.events.AutoBuildJob.doBuild(AutoBuildJob.java:139)
      at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.AutoBuildJob.run(AutoBuildJob.java:200)
      at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:76)

• 1. Re: Fatal internal build errors
          milostea
          Close Flex and reboot your machine. "Internal Error" should go away.
          • 2. Re: Fatal internal build errors
            milostea Level 1
            This problem is becoming more and more annoying. This week it has shown up at least 3 times and every time I have had to reboot the machine. Right now I got the error again and ... I had enough!
            • 3. Re: Fatal internal build errors
              Level 7

"milostea" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
              news:e6ckpf$7b3$1@forums.macromedia.com...
              > Close Flex and reboot your machine. "Internal Error" should go away.
              >

I shut down. Cleaned the project. Did a rebuild. and got the same two
              errors.

eclipse.buildId=unknown
              java.version=1.4.2_09
              java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
              BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=en_US
              Command-line arguments: -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86

!ENTRY com.adobe.flexbuilder.project 4 43 2006-06-11 12:15:48.00
              !MESSAGE Uncaught exception in compiler
              !STACK 0
              flex2.compiler.swc.SwcException$SwcNotLoaded
              at flex2.compiler.swc.SwcCache.getSwc(SwcCache.java:230)
              at flex2.compiler.swc.SwcCache.getSwcs(SwcCache.java:151)
              at flex2.compiler.swc.SwcCache.getSwcGroup(SwcCache.java:78)
              at flex2.compiler.swc.SwcCache.getSwcGroup(SwcCache.java:65)
              at flex2.compiler.CompilerSwcContext.load(CompilerSwcContext.java:50)
              at
              com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.compiler.internal.CompilerState.getSwcContext(Unknown
              Source)
              at
              com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.compiler.internal.CompilerState.init(Unknown
              Source)
              at
              com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.compiler.internal.CompilerState.<init>(Unknown
              Source)
              at
              Source)
              at
              Source)
              at
              com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.compiler.internal.FlexIncrementalBuilder.buildApplication(U nknown
              Source)
              at
              com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.compiler.internal.FlexIncrementalBuilder.build(Unknown
              Source)
              at
              org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager$2.run(BuildManager.java:593)
              at
              at
              org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuild(BuildManager.java:168)
              at
              org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuild(BuildManager.java:202)
              at
              org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager$1.run(BuildManager.java:231)
              at
              at
              org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuild(BuildManager.java:234)
              at
              org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuildLoop(BuildManager.java:253)
              at
              org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.build(BuildManager.java:282)
              at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.build(Workspace.java:211)
              at
              org.eclipse.ui.actions.GlobalBuildAction$1.run(GlobalBuildAction.java:182)
              at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:76)

• 4. Re: Fatal internal build errors
                milostea Level 1
                Yes, I tried that too (used to work) and kept having the problem. However, after some investigative work I found the offending line of code that blows up the compiler:

if( m_xmlRoot.INISettings.Section.(@name==sSection).Entry.(@name=="command") != undefined )
                indexOf = 0;

I simply backtracked my steps and commented out the functions and kept compiling until I got to the source of the problem. Now, I have to rewrite this source line to get around the compiler's blow up.
                • 5. Re: Fatal internal build errors
                  Level 7
                  ummm.. And how does this help me?

news:e6mjut$g6p$1@forums.macromedia.com...
                  > Yes, I tried that too (used to work) and kept having the problem. However,
                  > after some investigative work I found the offending line of code that
                  > blows up
                  > the compiler:
                  >
                  > if(
                  > m_xmlRoot.INISettings.Section.(@name==sSection).Entry.(@name=="command")
                  > != undefined )
                  > indexOf = 0;
                  >
                  > I simply backtracked my steps and commented out the functions and kept
                  > compiling until I got to the source of the problem. Now, I have to rewrite
                  > this
                  > source line to get around the compiler's blow up.
                  >
                  >

• 6. Re: Fatal internal build errors
                    milostea Level 1
                    Go back in your mind to the point when the project was building correctly and start commenting out the new code that you added since then. You need to then move forward and start uncommenting code until you the compiler hits the wall. That's when you need to finetune your task (it's just a manual binary search being performed on your source files) in order to detect the offending source line. You won't fix the problem any other way since Flex Builder Team has yet to answer to any of our posts. Good luck.
                    • 7. Re: Fatal internal build errors
                      Level 7
                      Hi Yechezkal,
                      > When I use the new (3.0.2) build of the Yahoo Maps API (The latest .SWC
                      > file) in a Flex 2.0 project I get the following two errors:

I believe the Yahoo Maps Flex SWC currently only works with Flex 1.5,
                      not Flex 2.0. I think they're working on an updated version for 2.0,
                      but haven't released it yet.

--
                      nj
                      Flex Builder team
                      • 8. Re: Fatal internal build errors
                        Level 7
                        It was never working for me. It is a component provided by Yahoo. (a SWC).
                        It works in 1.5. It gets a fatal compiler error in 2.0.

news:e6pc52$4eu$1@forums.macromedia.com...
                        > Go back in your mind to the point when the project was building correctly
                        > and
                        > start commenting out the new code that you added since then. You need to
                        > then
                        > move forward and start uncommenting code until you the compiler hits the
                        > wall.
                        > That's when you need to finetune your task (it's just a manual binary
                        > search
                        > being performed on your source files) in order to detect the offending
                        > source
                        > line. You won't fix the problem any other way since Flex Builder Team has
                        > yet
                        > to answer to any of our posts. Good luck.
                        >
                        >