• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licensing for this product has stopped working.

Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2008 Nov 07, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help!!!

When I try to start RoboHelp or FrameMaker (Adobe Tech Comm suite), I get "Licensing for this product has stopped working. You cannot use this product at this time. You must repair the problem by uninstalling and then reinstalling this product or contacting your IT administrator or Adobe customer support for help."

This just happened. I was using FrameMaker before lunch without any problems. Any ideas to get my Adobe software back up and running would be greatly appreciated.

Windows XP SP3
Adobe Technical Communications Suite
RoboHelp 7
FrameMaker 8

Acrobat 3D version 8 is still working

The only thing installed recently is
TrendMicro Internet Security 17

Thanks,
John B.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 07, 2008 Nov 07, 2008
Ah ha! It was TrendMicro Internet Security. Apparently it views the Adobe Licensing service as a suspicious change, but telling TM IS to leave the licensing service alone seems to have fixed the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2008 Nov 07, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Ah ha! It was TrendMicro Internet Security. Apparently it views the Adobe Licensing service as a suspicious change, but telling TM IS to leave the licensing service alone seems to have fixed the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp