• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Button won't go to assigned slide

Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2008 Jul 28, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon. Any ideas as to why a button that I have placed on a slide to have the ability to go back to the Main Menu does not do so when you click on it? It just begins that slide all over again. I have checked everything and it looks like everything is pointing to the Main Menu slide.

Thank you. Captivating 1
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Captivating 1

Have you looked at Quiz > Quiz Preferences... > Settings? Is the option "Allow backward movement" enabled?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rick,

Thank you for your prompt reply. Yes, the backward movement is enabled, but the button is still not working. I also tried placing a back button and it is also not working. None of them are. Any ideas on what else it could be?

Thanks a million!

Captivating 1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Captivating1", is the "main menu" you are targeting an individual slide within the current project, or is it another project? Thanks for your clarification.

If you would like me to take a look at the problem, feel free to send me an email and I'll reply with a link to my up-loader, where you can send the problem CP file. I'll take a look and get right back to you (no charge of course).

EDIT: Ooops ... my email address in in my profile. Just click the Profile link at left to get it.

Regards,
Larry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2008 Jul 29, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Larry! What a nice offer! Thank you so much. Yes, it's a specific slide, not another project. But listen to this, when I preview the slide from that particular slide, the button does not work; however, when I preview the entire project, then it does work. Isn't that weird? I am going to run it in a little bit, and if it is still giving me grief, I will most definitely send it to you.

Thanks so much for your kind help. You are an answer from up above.

Captivating1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources