1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 31, 2007 8:17 AM by RoboWizard

Insert and edit screen shots in RH

SangyD
      I am using RoboHelp HTML 6 to write a help document which requires lot of images.
      I am reluctant about the imaging part as I really don't know what would be the best way to insert the images in RH. I have these options - Using Word or Paint of then RH screen Capture and Resize tools.

I am quite use to of using Word because prior to using RH I was using Word for writing the document and this is how I was working with the screenshots in the Word document:
      I would take the screen shot of Web application, save it in the Paint as jpeg file, insert the jpeg file in Word and further more add an arrow and a text box on that screen shot in Word and make it as a group for easy to move. There are times; I would also resize the screen shot in Word by selecting the screen shot and dragging the image resize handle, located at the lower-right corner.
      Please, can anybody who deals with lots of images in RH can guide me.
        • 1. Re: Insert and edit screen shots in RH
          RoboWizard Level 4
          Hi SangyD

Have you looked at the Tools tab at the bottom of the left side of RoboHelp HTML? If not, you will probably be pleasantly surprised to see that RoboScreenCapture (RSC) has a home there. RSC offers all of what you are looking for at a VERY attractive price. It's included at no extra charge!

Cheers... Rick